What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stagger eel

Staff member
we have a maybe file ?

we have one now, it's the reserve grade equivellant to the rumour file lol

If it doesn't happen Will Delete?

if it doesn't happen than Will Delete will be a certainty...I'm told :sarcasm:

Is this the ex melbourne player we are linked too...??

not sure about that one but this was an out of left field rumour..and if it comes off I'm going to out the person who told me..lol :lol:

Dutchy

Immortal
He's been ok in Rugby, bit starved for the ball when he's on. Cannot grasp the technical side of Union.

unclekane

Juniors
A dark day in the history of our club.

Gonna be hard to cheer on that little merkin.

Gee, and I thought it was going to be hard watching Carl Webb in the blue and gold - this is a million times worse.
:(

Hardly call it a dark day in the history of our club.

As far as i am concerned picking up Sandow is fantastic and will give us what we need in attack.
:D

Gee, and I thought it was going to be hard watching Carl Webb in the blue and gold - this is a million times worse.

Some people are never happy. Welcome aboard Sandow!

At least we will have someone playing with passion and a will to try and win every game.

Mr Pmatta

Juniors

Get over it buddy, every man and his dog have been screaming for a half, well we have one and he is under the age of 25 and not paying overs what is the problem?

Parra Pride

Referee

Where does this mind set come from? I'll happily cheer on anyone who pulls on the blue and gold week in week out, regardless of how shit I think they are, or how much I hate them.

Stagger eel

Staff member

nice of you to reveal that on behalf of fans, members and sponsors, i'll try and take it on board despite the fact that I'm actually HAPPY! with the signing.

The Colonel

Immortal
As I said in the other thread, it is a step in a direction..... what that direction is will be seen next year. Personally I'm not happy with the move as I believe there are better options that will take similar time to fruit.

Good to see the club looking at some speed out wide and a young player in Symonds who should turn into a very good ball playing lock.

TheRam

Coach
Great signing. Welcome Sandow. He always puts in. Love his work ethic and enthusiasm. Hopefully it will rub off on some of our current poluka's.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Great signing. Welcome Sandow. He always puts in. Love his work ethic and enthusiasm. Hopefully it will rub off on some of our current poluka's.

and he's still 22, he's got a lot of improvement left in him but he's a player if guided properly would be one of the best halves in the comp.

Get over it buddy, every man and his dog have been screaming for a half, well we have one and he is under the age of 25 and not paying overs what is the problem?

I just don't like him.

That and I don't think he's that good.

He has some skills, I'll give him that - it's just that he doesn't know how to use them.
His defense is disgraceful, and has admitted to not being able to stop himself from rushing up to put the big hit on. If he hasn't been able to change in the 4 years he's been in the top grade, why would he change now?

Most of his last tackle options are terrible. Many times he kicks for himself when it is the completely wrong option. His kicks go dead more often than not.

I don't see it as much of a step up from what we already have, but at least the blokes we've got are likeable.

strider

Post Whore
he puts in for half a game and then goes MIA (so he'll probably fit right in straight away) ... hopefully he can sort that out but I doubt it - I think its a character thing - leopard can't change its spots

Status
Not open for further replies.