What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
What is this other site I hear so much about?

They mean the official site: http://www.parraeels.com.au/default.aspx?s=home-old

They have this section called 'Eels Reel' where the players and coaching staff share rumours they've heard from 'insiders'.

The other day on 'Shack Attack', Steve Kearney was talking about how he's got a mate at the Storm who heard Cam Smith was coming to Parra.

I'm sure Stagger could tell us more.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
They mean the official site: http://www.parraeels.com.au/default.aspx?s=home-old

They have this section called 'Eels Reel' where the players and coaching staff share rumours they've heard from 'insiders'.

The other day on 'Shack Attack', Steve Kearney was talking about how he's got a mate at the Storm who heard Cam Smith was coming to Parra.

I'm sure Stagger could tell us more.

I was referring to another unoffical web site

Delboy

First Grade
I believe the coaching staff did not want to pay a 29 year old centre $400k for 3 years when he has not com pleted a full season for a while.

Would put both the cap availability and pay structure at the club in th wrong place ( and for 3 years), not sure I would want to pay him a similar level to Hayne and say Sandow, doesnt make sense.. The real question becomes, is there a plan B

Suitman

Post Whore
I believe the coaching staff did not want to pay a 29 year old centre $400k for 3 years when he has not com pleted a full season for a while.

Would put both the cap availability and pay structure at the club in th wrong place ( and for 3 years), not sure I would want to pay him a similar level to Hayne and say Sandow, doesnt make sense.. The real question becomes, is there a plan B

So, it's true then, is it?

Suity

bartman

Immortal
It's URL can't be typed in here JT, so I'll have to get cryptic and then you might find it in a google search....

Last edited by a moderator:

Gronk

Staff member
Nice try to Lafai for the dogs. Some Kenny footwork there. is he still on the market ?

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Would love Josh Morris in the side but as a winger. hAs all the attibrutes for a very good winger out side Loco or Tonga, has speeend and good air ability and is a good guy off the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.