What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

boxhead

First Grade
Ricardo Kaka is available for over 30million Euros, I think we might be able to afford his 200K a week wages.

But it's the sports Capital of australia! they should be buzzing with this game!
I did happen to go past the Vic Bushrangers training, they look crap NSW Blues will smash them this year! Peter Siddle looked pretty fit but, would be good to see him back in the aussie text team.

SDM

First Grade
But it's the sports Capital of australia! they should be buzzing with this game!
I did happen to go past the Vic Bushrangers training, they look crap NSW Blues will smash them this year! Peter Siddle looked pretty fit but, would be good to see him back in the aussie text team.

Warnie's team?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Ricardo Kaka is available for over 30million Euros, I think we might be able to afford his 200K a week wages.

wont be anywhere near that assuming he was for sale, he's way past his best

in any case the word is he will go out on loan

SDM

First Grade
Just on Siddle, yeah he is fit and yeah he will go all day.

But give me fatso Bollinger actually moving the ball any day.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Siddle fit, lol

he cant go for more than one day in a row, he's useless in a 5 day game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts