What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

eels81236

Bench
Australian cricket needs more Stephen Rodger Waugh. He could be all 3 selectors, Tim Neilsen and James Sutherland all at once and still have time to tell Michael Clarke that he is a pretty boy nice person who needs to pull his head in. Oh yeah, he is a fan of Katich too.

SDM

First Grade
Big surprise Clarke get the top gig and Katich is out the door, can't have any men in the team FFS!

Loving the latest hijack.

fanaticeel

Juniors
Aerrrrrrghhhh whats going on!!!??? I thought it was a thread about rumoured eels signings and I log on to this crap and the useless australian cricket selectors... get a grip.. it's winter...who gives a crap about cricket in winter...hmm maybe the Indians but that'd be about it :crazy:

FAT570

Juniors
Was reading through Rothfields live blog today, had a sharks supporter ask him and I quote "Please tell me we are in a chance for W.Tonga, we need a quality centre and I dont care how much he will cost"

To which Rothfield replies: "Tonga is a DONE deal at parra"

Hallatia

Referee
Aerrrrrrghhhh whats going on!!!??? I thought it was a thread about rumoured eels signings and I log on to this crap and the useless australian cricket selectors... get a grip.. it's winter...who gives a crap about cricket in winter...hmm maybe the Indians but that'd be about it :crazy:
Pretty sure the Poms do too and I am sure they do a lot right now.

I am neither Pom nor Indian and I care about cricket all the time.

Parra Pride

Referee
Was reading through Rothfields live blog today, had a sharks supporter ask him and I quote "Please tell me we are in a chance for W.Tonga, we need a quality centre and I dont care how much he will cost"

To which Rothfield replies: "Tonga is a DONE deal at parra"

Well that settles it, Tonga is a Shark.

SDM

First Grade

Incorrect. It is time to start thinking about cricket once the Eels are no longer a mthermatical chance of the 8.

That reminds me, my prediction at the start of the year was that the Eels would make the 8 if they won 12 of their last 10 games. Spot on as per usual.

Hallatia

Referee
Incorrect. It is time to start thinking about cricket once the Eels are no longer a mthermatical chance of the 8.

That reminds me, my prediction at the start of the year was that the Eels would make the 8 if they won 12 of their last 10 games. Spot on as per usual.
With 12 games to go, that's probably what we needed to do to make the 8:(

We will be better next year. Where ever we finish on the ladder this year, we will finish higher next year. That's my prediction.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He must have a thing for manboobs and southern cross tatts
133791-peter-siddle.jpg

Just for you PB :ls:

Status
Not open for further replies.