What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Part of the globalists agenda. Same with the carbon trading scheme.

Most have little idea Ram. As little as a 2% stock holding of a private corporation owning Coles or Woolies provides them with sufficient power to control it in whatever way they feel best. When you add all the other trusts & fictional entities, including foundations, owning stock, it ensures that a tiny few can control everything. Cross relationships, private or not, corporate or not, is what goes on behind all these private corporations and collectively forms the globalists agenda. The evidence is incontrovertible.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Part of the globalists agenda.

Boohoo big business stole my baby!

Big business is able to do for us what governments can no longer afford to do, because they're more efficiently run.

People go on about small business owners and home owners like they're the salt of the earth, but ordinary people can't afford to buy a home or a small business. Most of us can only afford to invest in big business through buying shares.

So small business owners and home owners and other localist investors who want to gouge me on rent and groceries get no sympathy from me. Big business is the welfare state of the future. You should love it.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
As little as a 2% stock holding of a private corporation owning Coles or Woolies provides them with sufficient power to control it in whatever way they feel best.

Why shouldn't the best people control everything? For a couple of generations now we've been fed an entire mythology about how rich people are evil and poor people are virtuous, but the real life evidence points the other way. Most scumbags are poor, and most poor people are scumbags. Likewise throughout history, just about anybody who ever did anything good was wealthy. That includes lefty favourites Mahatma Ghandi, Martin Luther King and Nelson Mandela.

Money follows management, Casper. If you're poor it's probably because you've earnt it.

I know one thing Woolies and Coles pay about half the price we pay per kilowatt for power and 1/4 of the price others in smaller shops pay for rent.
Yet they screw everybody with massive margins on fruit and veg while sending farmer to the wall. And they mostly employ juniors but still charge you top dollar.
They employ too many for the government ever to do any thing to them.
Ever see them in trouble with the ACCC? yet most of thier stores are not uptp all standards. Yet the little bloke running a family business on the corner will get stung.
You can bet London to a brick that they will increase prices in the next 6-12mths and blame the carbon tax. Mark my words they did with the increase in power and fuel even thou the increases didn't directly affect them.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You can bet London to a brick that they will increase prices in the next 6-12mths and blame the carbon tax. Mark my words they did with the increase in power and fuel even thou the increases didn't directly affect them.

I certainly hope so.

These big companies have their first responsibility to their shareholders, which includes the average Joe's retirement fund.

If big business isn't looked after in this country then you and I can look forward to being poor in our retirement.

Iz_an_eel

Juniors
Worlds gonna end next year guys calm down :whistle, nothing to worry about, blah blah global agenda blaah blahh, atleast we will get to see parra win the big one next year then we can all poop ourselves in peace. :-({|=

Gronk

Staff member

Most have little idea Ram. As little as a 2% stock holding of a private corporation owning Coles or Woolies provides them with sufficient power to control it in whatever way they feel best. When you add all the other trusts & fictional entities, including foundations, owning stock, it ensures that a tiny few can control everything. Cross relationships, private or not, corporate or not, is what goes on behind all these private corporations and collectively forms the globalists agenda. The evidence is incontrovertible.

Boohoo big business stole my baby!

Big business is able to do for us what governments can no longer afford to do, because they're more efficiently run.

People go on about small business owners and home owners like they're the salt of the earth, but ordinary people can't afford to buy a home or a small business. Most of us can only afford to invest in big business through buying shares.

So small business owners and home owners and other localist investors who want to gouge me on rent and groceries get no sympathy from me. Big business is the welfare state of the future. You should love it.

Why shouldn't the best people control everything? For a couple of generations now we've been fed an entire mythology about how rich people are evil and poor people are virtuous, but the real life evidence points the other way. Most scumbags are poor, and most poor people are scumbags. Likewise throughout history, just about anybody who ever did anything good was wealthy. That includes lefty favourites Mahatma Ghandi, Martin Luther King and Nelson Mandela.

Money follows management, Casper. If you're poor it's probably because you've earnt it.

I know one thing Woolies and Coles pay about half the price we pay per kilowatt for power and 1/4 of the price others in smaller shops pay for rent.
Yet they screw everybody with massive margins on fruit and veg while sending farmer to the wall. And they mostly employ juniors but still charge you top dollar.
They employ too many for the government ever to do any thing to them.
Ever see them in trouble with the ACCC? yet most of thier stores are not uptp all standards. Yet the little bloke running a family business on the corner will get stung.

I certainly hope so.

These big companies have their first responsibility to their shareholders, which includes the average Joe's retirement fund.

If big business isn't looked after in this country then you and I can look forward to being poor in our retirement.

<stabs eyes with a pen>

FMD what is f**king going on here ? Boxy ? :crazy:

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
The brainwashing runs very deep through your veins Poo Poo, you really have no idea about reality at all. Am avoiding posting too much off topic info in this forum otherwise you might get a chance to comprehend what the priests are really doing behind the scenes, what the real agenda is all about. You should start talking to the hundreds of thousands of Australians, mostly elderly who had their super-funds stolen from them, that's right "STOLEN", hundreds of millions of dollars gone. And the action groups formed out of these victims are not getting anywhere in the court system either because the bar and the courts are all part of the priests scam. Yes, there are many good-hearted Anglican & Roman Catholic priests oblivious to what is really going on - they are all brainwashed as well.

Last edited:

84 Baby

Referee
See Suity? Would you prefer threads we can all sing along too, or pages of debate between the LBA statman and Mel Gibson's love-child?

Maroubra Eel

Coach
The brainwashing runs very deep through your veins Poo Poo, you really have no idea about reality at all. Am avoiding posting too much off topic info in this forum otherwise you might get a chance to comprehend what the priests are really doing behind the scenes, what the real agenda is all about. You should start talking to the hundreds of thousands of Australians, mostly elderly who had their super-funds stolen from them, that's right "STOLEN", hundreds of millions of dollars gone. And the action groups formed out of these victims are not getting anywhere in the court system either because the bar and the courts are all part of the priests scam. Yes, there are many good-hearted Anglican & Roman Catholic priests oblivious to what is really going on - they are all brainwashed as well.

Sounds pretty serious Casper. Could this really be possible. Can you please elaborate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts