What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

hindy111

Post Whore
Hang on Tonga was all but confirmed " YES " so what has changed?
So we are getting Tonga and Jennings?
Not sure if it would be wise to be spending so much money on 2 x centres when we have Loko coming thru.Yes we might sign one of them but BOTH?

Iz_an_eel

Juniors
pretty sure when sterlo announced his 'hint' on air he said it was a QUEENSLAND rep outside back or was i hearing things? eh anyways im pretty sure he said a QLD rep, its tonga, not jennings, even though he said he hates us, tbh id rather him then tonga, but any of them would be great

CrazyEel

Bench
So Gould is going to release Jennings eh?
laughing-1.gif

Eels Dude

Coach
pretty sure when sterlo announced his 'hint' on air he said it was a QUEENSLAND rep outside back or was i hearing things? eh anyways im pretty sure he said a QLD rep, its tonga, not jennings, even though he said he hates us, tbh id rather him then tonga, but any of them would be great

Sterlo said "quality outside back". He didn't say anything about him being a rep player, or from QLD... but it has been confirmed Tonga is the player Ozzie was referring to.

Iz_an_eel

Juniors
Sterlo said "quality outside back". He didn't say anything about him being a rep player, or from QLD... but it has been confirmed Tonga is the player Ozzie was referring to.

ah, so i was hearing things :lol:, my bad, but it still aint jennings, without stagger or anyone else here confirming things, its just so obvious it would/will be tonga coz of his situation over in NQ, and with his brother also signing with us, just looks logical for him to come to back to where it all began, on another note, can someone tell me why he left the dogs? cant quite remember why he did..... didnt they offer him a good deal?

Last edited:

FAT570

Juniors
Gaz gone............maybe Tonga will look for that last big pay cheque and shop himself around, pretty sure he will be on their radar also, they will have big $$$$ since Gaz and Bennet Jnr oooops i mean Boyd are leaving at seasons end

Stagger eel

Staff member
Gaz gone............maybe Tonga will look for that last big pay cheque and shop himself around, pretty sure he will be on their radar also, they will have big $$$$ since Gaz and Bennet Jnr oooops i mean Boyd are leaving at seasons end

saints have already publicaly indicated that they will not replace Gaz with a big name signing and that they're happy with Cooper, the Stanley brothers and Nigthingale as options.

TheRam

Coach

You mean Bennet's bitch don't you? ;-)

Parraletic

Juniors
On the game plan they say that Tonga's deal is in doubt now after it got out in the media last week. Also that Johnny Mannah was looking to leave the sharks - maybe to the Eels?

SDM

First Grade
Osborne would have to be in the poo if that happened. :eek:

If his big fat mouth has cost us Tonga I want him sacked. I saw him out the back of KT stand on Friday night and I just laughed, the bloke is about as funny as the 50uff$ 1st grade team. WTF is he doing in charge of a footy club?

Status
Not open for further replies.