What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyEel

Bench
Those are some interesting theories but you'd have to assume the most likely outcome is that no signings have actually been made to announce. If it's still in negotiation you cannot really call it a signing, it's a potential signing. And hopefully we have a few of those but you can only wait and see.

Some people on here seem to be wishfully thinking we've got Quade Cooper or SBW coming next year already, but the odds of anything like that would be very slim.
Agreed, I was only providing plausible responses for your question of WHY they would not announce a signing, I was not suggesting I knew of any such case. More a reasoning to what Staggs had vaguely alluded to maybe, possibly or whatever else you could call his evasive response. :lol:

Both Cooper and SBW have signed one year contracts for next year so I'd be shocked if either of those were realities.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I think our cap is full and however I also think there could be an announcement or 2 pending! Yes, i believe we've made sigings and not announced them, but i could be 100% wrong and Have been in the past, Let's see what

Thanks for the info Stagger.

I am eagerly awaiting the announcement.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
According to the Matty Johns Show's Facebook page, theres a rumour we've signed Thaiday. I dont believe it but, lets see who takes it up as a possibility.

Parra Pride

Referee
Can we get back on topic, this thread is for random bullshit, not rumoured signings, for f**k sake get in here and take control boxy.

Eels Dude

Coach
Of course. I don't believe it because i do not think he would leave the Broncos.

Same I don't believe it either. Just pointing out that any rumour posted here shouldn't really be taken seriously unless they come from a reasonable source. Much like Boxy's "I got this from the other site" rumours.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Same I don't believe it either. Just pointing out that any rumour posted here shouldn't really be taken seriously unless they come from a reasonable source. Much like Boxy's "I got this from the other site" rumours.
Yeah i agree. On another note, i heard we are about to sign Dan Carter :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts