What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parra Pride

Referee
No the first rule about the signings thread is that you do NOT TALK about signings. Get it right mate.

Funnily enough the second rule is the exact same as the first rule, and it is totally coincidental, we did not rip it off from Fight Club. :sarcasm:

Stagger eel

Staff member
I still believe the books are closed for next year, it's up to you how you read into it.

as for Vaivai, we flicked him, he mislead the club the way Bird did with the sharks and we told him to get back on his bike.

IFR33K

Coach
I still believe the books are closed for next year, it's up to you how you read into it.

as for Vaivai, we flicked him, he mislead the club the way Bird did with the sharks and we told him to get back on his bike.

Stagger, do u know if our cap is full, or just that SK is happy to leave the signings at that.

strider

Post Whore
surely we have some room for half a dozen 30+ yr old ex-pats to come back to the NRL

Tony Bongo

Bench

I had a feeling the cheque book may have been put away and that my efforts to stick up for Humble were in vain. Oh well. He has probably been offered a very small piece of the remaining pie. That also leaves McGuire, Peletelese, Manuokafoa, Reddy, Lasalo and Hicks who we have no word of having being re signed, doesn't it ?

Last edited:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Stagger, do u know if our cap is full, or just that SK is happy to leave the signings at that.

I think our cap is full and however I also think there could be an announcement or 2 pending! Yes, i believe we've made sigings and not announced them, but i could be 100% wrong and Have been in the past, Let's see what

Stagger eel

Staff member
I had a feeling the cheque book may have been put away and that my efforts to stick up for Humble were in vain. Oh well. He has probably been offered a very small piece of the remaining pie. That also leaves McGuire, Peletelese, Manuokafoa, Reddy, Lasalo and Hicks who we have no word of having being re signed, doesn't it ?

Out of that lot only maguire and lass would be worth keeping in the top 25

SDM

First Grade
If history has taught us anything, it is that Stagger is probably wrong.

Pazza

First Grade
With the current state of our backline, Reddy would be one of our best! Why don't we re-sign him for another 2 years. Surely he can't be asking for too much!

born an eel

Bench
I think our cap is full and however I also think there could be an announcement or 2 pending! Yes, i believe we've made sigings and not announced them, but i could be 100% wrong and Have been in the past, Let's see what
by the way, when does the rugby world cup finish ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts