What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings and More Crap XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

natheel

Coach
honestly if we just re-sign Sio and Gower next year and just get depth signings i'd be happy. The team is growing in confidence and after another year under their belts together we will only get better

I can't see Mossop leaving at all

i'd like us to keep Sio he's an awesome finisher but i'm sure Toutai would be a capable replacement if Sio was to leave

Sio is a good player but I would not be devo if he left. We have a few guns coming through who are going to be special talents.

El Diablo

Post Whore
honestly if we just re-sign Sio and Gower next year and just get depth signings i'd be happy. The team is growing in confidence and after another year under their belts together we will only get better

I can't see Mossop leaving at all

i'd like us to keep Sio he's an awesome finisher but i'm sure Toutai would be a capable replacement if Sio was to leave
Toutai is a terrible winger

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Well boys and girls, i have been informed of a player we are talking to. He may even be signed already, not sure. I'm not at liberty to name names though.

:)

Gronk

Staff member
Music to my ears ...
COOPER Cronk needed 28 points to win the Dally M medal in 2013. Jarryd Hayne already has 21 halfway through the season.

Gronk

Staff member
I'll tell you this,

He's a forward.

Well assuming that we have the coin from Fui and Ben Smith, it's hardly surprising.

I see these pelicans are all off contact:-

Evander Cummins, Toby Evans, John Folau, Liam Foran, David Gower, Ben Jones, Luke Kelly, Taniela Lasalo, Lorenzo Ma'Afu, Fuifui Moimoi, Joseph Paulo, Api Pewhairangi, Ken Sio, Ben Smith, Joseph Ualesi

Bolded players are worth another shot. If Gower, Folau or Sio get better offers, I would not be chasing them. Replaceable IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts