What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings and More Crap XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gronk

Staff member
There seems to be a few clubs who readily employ merkins like Reddy, Monaghan, etc.

They are probably cheap compared to the experience they bring to a young club, might very well only plug holes when there are injuries and allow young kids to be blooded from time to time.

yy_cheng

Coach
You're the one making fullback an issue :lol:

All I am saying is we have 2 great centres with some capable backups. So we are not that thin there.

If we signed a Morgan from Broncs or Tadesco or Moylan, then we have options.

Not saying that I will play Hayne there if I was the coach.

Far Canal

Juniors
All I am saying is we have 2 great centres with some capable backups. So we are not that thin there.

If we signed a Morgan from Broncs or Tadesco or Moylan, then we have options.

Not saying that I will play Hayne there if I was the coach.

Who are the 2 great centres we have?

On a slightly serious note, Monaghan is a pretty decent footballer (and as dumb as this sounds given the dog f**king incident, he's not a bad bloke). If he was cheap I wouldn't object to signing him, but the whole idea has probably been pulled out of someone's arse anyway.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Monaghan is 33 next year, not sure why we would let Tonga go and sign someone older. Reckon it is bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts