What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings and More Crap XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avenger

Immortal
At least Bigfella and I are besties now and Pou keeps ringing me whilst Colonel won't go home and Utey can't wait to come over again.

Gronk

Staff member
Israel Folau, right wearing hat, with his manager Isaac Moses and high-ranking NRL official Todd Greenberg.

10276515.jpg

Why?

How would that work? Not allow him to take a better deal at another club?

Make him one of those "Must Sign" players that Dave Smith can authorise. We pay him what we can and the NRL top up the rest.

If Greenburg is talking to him then I'd say the NRL are thinking about him as one of those picks. If so, we should get first crack at him.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Make him one of those "Must Sign" players that Dave Smith can authorise. We pay him what we can and the NRL top up the rest.

If Greenburg is talking to him then I'd say the NRL are thinking about him as one of those picks. If so, we should get first crack at him.

If the NRL are part paying him the clubs will still need to compete with their own component.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts