What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

MugaB

Coach
I hope they do.

It doesn't destabilise us in any way.
I was thinking that last nite, that he settles in at souths for a season after the backflip, just to give it to JWH... besides he wont want to leave us, its just he was never going to start here, his impact off the bench is too invaluable, he probably wont start there either

Kilkenny

Coach
Heard Liam Ison has signed with the Sharks for 2024.
William Kennedy gets a lot of wraps for his attacking prowess, but on the nose with Sharks fans big time for his defence or lack thereof. Could be a smart move on the part of ISON at least gives himself a chance of progressing further.

Tiger Shark

Bench
William Kennedy gets a lot of wraps for his attacking prowess, but on the nose with Sharks fans big time for his defence or lack thereof. Could be a smart move on the part of ISON at least gives himself a chance of progressing further.
He was on the nose last year but he's improved a lot this year.

Whether he's our long term fullback remains to be seen.

This Ison kid any good ?

betcats

Referee
He was on the nose last year but he's improved a lot this year.

Whether he's our long term fullback remains to be seen.

This Ison kid any good ?

Yeah he is good, played part of a trial this year and handled it pretty well. SG ball last year so he is still young, bit undersized so I dont think he will immediately be putting pressure on WK or anyone else in FG but a definitely a talented kid.

Edit: Plays a bit like Dyl Edwards tbh, fit and always chasing and backing up, makes good metres and breaks more tackles then he should for his size but not really a ball playing type.

19Panther90

Juniors
Parramatta Eels junior Ethan Sander’s has been targeted by Canberra and Penrith, Ethan is classified as 1 of the best junior playmakers to come through the rank’s

Latest posts