What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

I'm a narcissist? This is just awkward now.

You said it was important to provide references. That's strangely one sided for some reason.

Anyway chins doesn't need me to defend him but he doesn't deserve this.
I wasn't referring to you, and I never mentioned facts.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Ha ha, at the risk of sounding like a white knight, I've seen him throw his hand up for being wrong heaps of times. He is one of the first on here to own it when wrong. @Luke Bowden could confirm, but I think he even sent Luke a jersey once after a debate.

Definition of not a narcissist. Tism wrote a song that describes Chins pretty well.

He 100% did. Paid his bet up in full.

murraymob

Coach
Daine Laurie back at Penrith poor silverdale will have no one to drive up and down mulga road with anymore .Bit of a strange one with the young kids coming through

Iamback

Coach
Local junior. Clearly still loves the club. Covers multiple positions. Room to grow as a player. Should be hungry for an opportunity after a tough few years. Should come cheap. Plenty of potential upside and very little risk.

They are the sort of signings that will become the norm over the next few years

Latest posts