What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Luke Bowden

First Grade
X player has a party for those in the inner circle.

No phones are allowed.

Who finds out?

More and more players are doing such things, more so to keep dickheads away from harrassing them in pubs.

As for getting caught

Naden was done in 2020 GF
Munster, Brandon Smith
Reece Walsh.

Then of course remember Ponga and Mann caught in a cubicle. Why do you think they were in there?
What you’re talking about here is absolute child’s play and the tip of the iceberg.

If you’re genuinely interested, Goggle “Operation Ironside”, I’m not sure how much is open source, but you’ll get the idea.

There has also been a massive change in the way coke is now being made, since just before Covid. That’s a pretty big clue.

All the athletes should by now be aware.

Iamback

Coach
What you’re talking about here is absolute child’s play and the tip of the iceberg.

If you’re genuinely interested, Goggle “Operation Ironside”, I’m not sure how much is open source, but you’ll get the idea.

There has also been a massive change in the way coke is now being made, since just before Covid. That’s a pretty big clue.

All the athletes should by now be aware.

This month alone we have had Dylan Brown admit to grabbing a woman's boobs

Now have a player being blackmailed from sending a nude.

That is just a month and only what we know.

Athletes rarely drink so are even more likely to do something dumb

soc123_au

Staff member
If you’ve put coke in your body in Australia, in the last couple of years, you have done irreparable damage and there is a very high chance you’ll be suffering for it in the future.
Problem is they don't list the ingredients on the bag. The legislation for transparency on the health labeling of illegal shit is a bit lagging.

In any case 18 to 25 yo males are f**king dumb when it comes to that kind of thing, especially when it comes to something that feels good, sticking your dick in crazy, excessive alcohol consumption, excessive gambling, and party drugs. The consequences are for later, if even considered at all.

Id wager 90% of us on here have partaken in at least one or 2 off that list while in that age bracket. The difference between most of us and pro athletes as that they would have easier access and more free time and excess cash to indulge.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
This month alone we have had Dylan Brown admit to grabbing a woman's boobs

Now have a player being blackmailed from sending a nude.

That is just a month and only what we know.

Athletes rarely drink so are even more likely to do something dumb
None of these things will give you early onset dementia or paranoid schizophrenia.

Coke does.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Problem is they don't list the ingredients on the bag. The legislation for transparency on the health labeling of illegal shit is a bit lagging.

In any case 18 to 25 yo males are f**king dumb when it comes to that kind of thing, especially when it comes to something that feels good, sticking your dick in crazy, excessive alcohol consumption, excessive gambling, and party drugs. The consequences are for later, if even considered at all.

Id wager 90% of us on here have partaken in at least one or 2 off that list while in that age bracket. The difference between most of us and pro athletes as that they would have easier access and more free time and excess cash to indulge.

Almost impossible to manufacture Cocaine safely anymore, since Covid, it’s become a massive issue for our health system.

personally I don’t care, ruin your body or life however you like, but recreational drugs are not as safe as they previously have been.

there was a point maybe 5 years ago, when I would have agreed that Alcohol is worse for you than coke. No longer.

age.s

First Grade
Why does it have to be coke? The general thrust of the point is that young men, particularly rich/famous young men, in that age bracket have been ingesting/doing stupid shit since time began and that's very unlikely to have changed in the past few years. The particular poison the kids are using isn't that important.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Why does it have to be coke? The general thrust of the point is that young men, particularly rich/famous young men, in that age bracket have been ingesting/doing stupid shit since time began and that's very unlikely to have changed in the past few years. The particular poison the kids are using isn't that important.
I’m certainly not suggesting that they hade stop doing stupid shit and I’m certainly not talking about the general population.

Im only talking about coke.

Anyway, I’m sorry, just something I know probably too much about and I tend to waffle.

let’s talk about footy.

BxTom

Bench
X player has a party for those in the inner circle.

No phones are allowed.

Who finds out?

More and more players are doing such things, more so to keep dickheads away from harrassing them in pubs.

As for getting caught

Naden was done in 2020 GF
Munster, Brandon Smith
Reece Walsh.

Then of course remember Ponga and Mann caught in a cubicle. Why do you think they were in there?

Professional Athletes are drug tested. A better question would be who doesn't find out.

Jane, how can you honestly justify calling anyone on here a narcissist. That’s not cool.

He might be opinionated, misguided and occasionally rude. I’ve never seen anything to suggest he’s a narcissist.
Well I have. @Chins get the wins thinks that on his, and his opinions, matters. He stirs up the pot regularly. He is not willing to engage in proper dialect. He made a denigrating comment towards me, which is totally unnecessary, as it was juvenile.

Latest posts