What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

age.s

First Grade
I think Peach is moving on. No word of a new contract. SL has been mentioned a few times.
I recently spent an hour or so watching highlights of our 2014 season. My god Peach was an absolute weapon that year. Moylan was also very good but Peach had so many utterly amazing moments. It was a pretty important time looking back. The year ended disappointingly, but it was also the first genuine bright spot we had since the dark decade that preceded it. It felt different than 2010, like we'd really turned a corner. For that, Peach will always have a special place in my heart as an important player for us. If he can play a cameo role in our threepeat season then that's just gravy.

Hopefully he ends the year strongly and cashes in one last time before his playing days wind down.

Kilkenny

Coach
I recently spent an hour or so watching highlights of our 2014 season. My god Peach was an absolute weapon that year. Moylan was also very good but Peach had so many utterly amazing moments. It was a pretty important time looking back. The year ended disappointingly, but it was also the first genuine bright spot we had since the dark decade that preceded it. It felt different than 2010, like we'd really turned a corner. For that, Peach will always have a special place in my heart as an important player for us. If he can play a cameo role in our threepeat season then that's just gravy.

Hopefully he ends the year strongly and cashes in one last time before his playing days wind down.
Be a nice earner for him if he can pick up a couple of years in the ESL to finish his career.

Cant say I know anything about him, appears to be a St Clair Comets junior. Must be quick I guess figured in one of the relays at half time a couple of years back according to a Facebook post?
Correct he plays under 15 and 16 for St Clair’s.
Made the NSWCCC under 15 side this year at hooker.
Can play in a number of different positions.

Big Mick

Referee
Honestly if you are a fringe halfback - you should be knocking down Penrith's door to sign.

We've managed to get SoS a permanent first grade gig and now potentially Cogger returning to Newcastle.

IMO that's why Daine wants to come - not just because he loves the club and potentially to cover Luai - but he'll play a handful of games potentially in the halves during the year - if he plays well in those games - it'll catch the eye of teams looking for halves when they are a premium at the moment.

It's no surprise to me that Laurie's best year with the Tigers was the season that he spent the entire pre-season with us and then moved late in the pre-season only to then drop in form year on year as the Tigers ruined him in their shit systems.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Honestly if you are a fringe halfback - you should be knocking down Penrith's door to sign.

We've managed to get SoS a permanent first grade gig and now potentially Cogger returning to Newcastle.

IMO that's why Daine wants to come - not just because he loves the club and potentially to cover Luai - but he'll play a handful of games potentially in the halves during the year - if he plays well in those games - it'll catch the eye of teams looking for halves when they are a premium at the moment.

It's no surprise to me that Laurie's best year with the Tigers was the season that he spent the entire pre-season with us and then moved late in the pre-season only to then drop in form year on year as the Tigers ruined him in their shit systems.
Still a good move for Laurie but Luai won't play Origin again.
He might be better off looking at England

Latest posts