What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Fangs

Coach
Honestly if you are a fringe halfback - you should be knocking down Penrith's door to sign.

We've managed to get SoS a permanent first grade gig and now potentially Cogger returning to Newcastle.

IMO that's why Daine wants to come - not just because he loves the club and potentially to cover Luai - but he'll play a handful of games potentially in the halves during the year - if he plays well in those games - it'll catch the eye of teams looking for halves when they are a premium at the moment.

It's no surprise to me that Laurie's best year with the Tigers was the season that he spent the entire pre-season with us and then moved late in the pre-season only to then drop in form year on year as the Tigers ruined him in their shit systems.

Jock Madden made a bad choice.

Looks like Cogger was a better pick up anyway. A bit older and more experienced. I think he has been excellent for us.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Hahaha… here we go again… when will you learn…. I can see a New Jersey in my future!
You think he'll get picked again? Won't be over Cody that's for sure.

Took Freddy and Brandy 2 games longer to wake up than it should have. You have been so bloody arsey with our bets/arguments

age.s

First Grade
Whether any of us would pick him, or it is objectively the right call, I think Chins is right here. It's Walker's jumper to lose next year.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
You think he'll get picked again? Won't be over Cody that's for sure.

Took Freddy and Brandy 2 games longer to wake up than it should have. You have been so bloody arsey with our bets/arguments
Is it? Who knows, it’s ludicrous to try and pick a team now. We don’t even know who is going to coach… If Nathan and Ivan have anything to do with, Luai is definitely in mix.

There is absolutely no luck or arse in our bets mate. I just think logically.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Is it? Who knows, it’s ludicrous to try and pick a team now. We don’t even know who is going to coach… If Nathan and Ivan have anything to do with, Luai is definitely in mix.

There is absolutely no luck or arse in our bets mate. I just think logically.
And beat me by a bloody nose each time

Latest posts