What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Pomoz

Bench
I think Tago is to small for the forwards. I see him as centre and a very good one.
Same size as Radley. I'm right behind you, (bends down, puts Nikes on), when you tell him he is too small. "Hey Victor, why do they call such a little bloke like you "the inflictor""?

hindy111

Post Whore
Same size as Radley. I'm right behind you, (bends down, puts Nikes on), when you tell him he is too small. "Hey Victor, why do they call such a little bloke like you "the inflictor""?

I think Victor is a lock and also very overated. Wouldn't be in my top 6 locks

Pomoz

Bench
I think Victor is a lock and also very overated. Wouldn't be in my top 6 locks
So what? He gets right in amongst it and levels props. He could easily play on the edge. Its not like Marto is a man mountain.

Did you watch him against Cronulla? Stopped trying to niggle and belted the tripe out of the Cronulla forwards. The best player on the field.

It's the size of the fight in the dog, not the size of the dog.

hindy111

Post Whore
So what? He gets right in amongst it and levels props. He could easily play on the edge. Its not like Marto is a man mountain.

Did you watch him against Cronulla? Stopped trying to niggle and belted the tripe out of the Cronulla forwards. The best player on the field.

It's the size of the fight in the dog, not the size of the dog.

Martin is thick set but. Like Leota for example. Tago is lean. Anyhows perhaps he will but either way he is a gun centre.

Iamback

Coach
I want Tago in the pack now but he might be going too good to move for a while

McLean is going to be great. Alamonti is about a season in front both could play Flegg next year.

That is what moves Tago, a gun outside back coming in. Sorro has 2 years left. In that time we will see where everyone sits

Latest posts