What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Pomoz

Bench
I think Alamoti is a first grader and a very good one at that. I know lots of people think Tiny comes back and plays centre, and if he is good enough very happy for that to be the case. But I trust Ivan to channel his inner Pete Carroll and let the guys compete for the slot and I think that Alamoti wins that contest.
I think we have forgotten how good Taylan May was. I'm backing him to win the spot.

I think we have forgotten how good Taylan May was. I'm backing him to win the spot.
No need to get snide if you have a different opinion. I haven’t forgotten how good Taylan was for us last year. Living in another country and seeing the lower grades only very rarely when they are played on Facebook, I’ve only ever seen Taylan play wing. I’ve seen nothing from Taylan to suggest he has the hands that Alamoti has.

Look it is win/win; they both have a lot of potential.

BxTom

Bench
No need to get snide if you have a different opinion. I haven’t forgotten how good Taylan was for us last year. Living in another country and seeing the lower grades only very rarely when they are played on Facebook, I’ve only ever seen Taylan play wing. I’ve seen nothing from Taylan to suggest he has the hands that Alamoti has.

Look it is win/win; they both have a lot of potential.
I don't think that Pomoz was being snide. I think you have read it wrong or misunderstood.

Hooked

Juniors
Last edited:

Blade23

Juniors
@Blade23 from the list of K Falls, C Smith, P Riki & E Blacker will they be with us or moving on next year mate?

Riki is staying as you can see with the dev announcement. The club really like him and hope he can get a good run next year. The potential is there he just needs stay fit and build form.
Falls and Smith won't be offered full-time deals. Best they can hope for is a trial and train deal here. Most likely they go.
IC does have a soft spot for Blacker.

Blade23

Juniors
I can’t say I’m a massive Alomoti fan, he had big wraps coming into this season, but I’m not 100% sure why. I always start by judging a player by their defence in a position and his is poor. Im not convinced he’s an upgrade on Jenkins but I’m happy to have my mind changed.

I’m guessing this means no Charlie @Blade23?

Schneider on the other hand is an excellent Signing. He is the type of player that will thrive in our system. I’m excited to see how he and Daine combine next year.

No Charlie. I said a few weeks back the club was getting the vibe they were getting used by his manager to drive up interest.
They have moved on.

Blade23

Juniors
Interesting the article says that Alamoti will fill the final spot in out Top 30 for next season.

Using the list from NRL.com, I've got 25 including Schneider and Alamoti.
We can probably add Henry and Lisati from the development squad too, making it 27.

I wonder who the other 3 are...

A spot is being kept for the former Panther I hinted at awhile ago. Should be a decision soon. If he doesn't come a junior will fill it.

The rest of the spots will be from within.

Latest posts