What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

soc123_au

Staff member
Great prospect, I think he’s a 7 though, I couldn’t see him staying long term if we did sign him.

Kid can play though, he’s got Jett covered.
Out of interest do you rate Jett? I haven't seen much of him so no idea if he is any good or not.

maple_69

Bench
Nathan didn't look like a potential immortal coming through either. Work ethic, attitude and being developed correctly goes a long way for a half. A 5 year reign of terror with a Cleary on either side of the ruck, followed by Jett taking over for the last 10 years of his career would be demoralising for the rest of the league though.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Nathan didn't look like a potential immortal coming through either. Work ethic, attitude and being developed correctly goes a long way for a half. A 5 year reign of terror with a Cleary on either side of the ruck, followed by Jett taking over for the last 10 years of his career would be demoralising for the rest of the league though.
That’s true.

Jett has more natural ability than Nathan did at the same age.

Original Name

Juniors
Lachlan Galvin linked to Penrith 2025
Wasn't this about a Jarome trade that was talked about like 2 months ago? It was by the freaking Mole too I think who hypes up Galvin every second sentence. Galvin's manager is paying really well.
Someone I know son played with him and knew him well. He was of the opinion he is good but where better halves in the side at similar age. This however was 1 or 2yrs ago. A lot Gould of changed.
Nathan wasn't picked for NSW over Cogger and another half I don't remember the name of. He works relentlessly to improve. Jett will be fine as long as he does that.

hindy111

Post Whore
Wasn't this about a Jarome trade that was talked about like 2 months ago? It was by the freaking Mole too I think who hypes up Galvin every second sentence. Galvin's manager is paying really well.

Nathan wasn't picked for NSW over Cogger and another half I don't remember the name of. He works relentlessly to improve. Jett will be fine as long as he does that.

On Parra forum one rabbit used to call Nathan- Jeff Robson 2 while I predicted he could be the GOAT.

maple_69

Bench
The type of half who isn't super gifted/athletic/freakish but has a good footy brain is always going to age like fine wine, again if allowed to develop properly. I firmly believe Cleary is nowhere near his peak for this reason, he's really just learnt his craft/skills and will continue to get better at manipulating and exploiting defences overs the coming 8 years.