What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

MugaB

Coach
Yep worse case we keep Garner and run out like this.

Edwards
To'o
Alamoti
Tago
??
Cole
Cleary
Leota
Kenny
Sorro
Garner
Martin
Yeo

Smith
Henry
??
??

There is enough cheap outside backs that can do a job to plug in while May's case is being sorted. So too forwards sign a couple of older guys on the cheap forward play Cleary etc

While we have 2 Origin forwards, Games elite 7. Best 2 metre eaters coming off our line we will be a force.

Throw in the high ceiling of that centre pairing and we will be top 4
Schnieder

Iamback

Coach
Schnieder

Wait until you see Cole play.

He can play both sides, decent kicking game and footwork. I think he would go better with Nathan playing both sides than Schneider

Schneider I'd be turning into a 14. He be handy as a ball playing edge against tired forwards

Iamback

Coach
I don't think he compliments Nathan. He comes in if Nathan is out.
I also doubt any other club chase him. He is a back up and that's his role. Same as Cogger and Sean O Sullivan. Both would of be better staying

We have him for next year already. Laurie is the one we need to decide on. I like his speed but we need another kicking option because Kenny and Edwards aren't options

I also doubt any other club chase him. He is a back up and that's his role. Same as Cogger and Sean O Sullivan. Both would of be better staying
He has never played along side Cleary so how would you know?

Copperhead

Juniors
Even if no one gets released early there are enough guys who would be decent in the Alamoti role for depth wise.

I am not as high on him as others, We have better options and better centre options than Cole.

Cole ticks all the boxes for a half, Just needs to put it together
Not as high on who? Alamoti or Cole?

MugaB

Coach
Nathan is a better running threat, I've said all along have those two together will destroy defence lines, too many options for the opposition to think about, plus the kicking games of both too, cole hasn't done anything yet that I can honestly say he is above schendier, laurie is obviously a non starter..
Cole = only a running threat, not exactly putting defences in two minds

kinghippo

Juniors
I doubt he would leave the sharks now that he has managed to crack the first grade squad but IRO would be a good buy who is I think is off contract.

The sharks depth this season has really helped them, forwards and backs.

Iamback

Coach
I doubt he would leave the sharks now that he has managed to crack the first grade squad but IRO would be a good buy who is I think is off contract.

The sharks depth this season has really helped them, forwards and backs.

He is off contract. If he was to leave you'd think it would decent coin sadly for us

Iamback

Coach
If May gets booted we have a few spare coins to offer.

We won't have that in time to make a play for him, Court on the 28th will just be for when the sentencing trial starts.

Another 3-6 months until that starts. Even then depending on how it plays out the club would expect him back or him to go the jail from that.

Off season is when we can expect to know about longer term.

It will be guys to play out the season. Maybe on contract for next year not the 3-4 years it would take for him

WestyLife

First Grade
We won't have that in time to make a play for him, Court on the 28th will just be for when the sentencing trial starts.

Another 3-6 months until that starts. Even then depending on how it plays out the club would expect him back or him to go the jail from that.

Off season is when we can expect to know about longer term.

It will be guys to play out the season. Maybe on contract for next year not the 3-4 years it would take for him

One thing we know is he'll be stood down. Nrl have discretion when allegations involve women and/or children and being a DV allegation of punch in the face there is 0% chance they don't do it.

Whino

Bench
Hazelton has a club option for next season. He will get upgraded and extended soon.

I used to live near Goulburn. Met Gavin Miller a few times. A good bloke with his time. Gavin Miller is the reason Hazelton went to the Sharks. Miller got him a shot with the Sharks. He presented him with his jersey. He is very starry eyed right now.
I don't see him leaving the Sharks in the short-term.