What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

GowersDallyM

Juniors
Was at work and missed the game... seen the score accidentally so I ain't watching the replay. Heard Cole played like mud and is too small?

Was at work and missed the game... seen the score accidentally so I ain't watching the replay. Heard Cole played like mud and is too small?
I think him vomiting was the highlight, maybe the NRL is too much of a step up for him. But he is a rookie in a key position. I'd start him at centre going forward. Poor guy was thrown in the deep end. Luai looked awesome at halfback in the 1st half.

Iamback

Coach
I think him vomiting was the highlight, maybe the NRL is too much of a step up for him. But he is a rookie in a key position. I'd start him at centre going forward. Poor guy was thrown in the deep end. Luai looked awesome at halfback in the 1st half.

Again it hard to get a read off one game.

Early in the game.

Luai was rushed on the last so threw it to Fish who threw the ball into touch throwing a stupid pass to To'o.

That was the perfect time to give to Cole and let him as a rookie get a good early touch.

I don't think he touched it in the 1st half

soc123_au

Staff member
Someone said there might be a virus running through the team. He needs to be blended into the NRL, ok Iike Luai was and others. His legs look thin.
That was Gong Panther just having a stab at finding an excuse. Cole getting ironed 30 seconds before he puked would be the reason, not a dodgy kebab on Caxton St.

maple_69

Bench
38 tackles in your first 80 minutes of NRL then getting ironed out from a hospital pass, I wouldn't be firing any shots outside of a healthy boot either. He laid a few shots on in there, plenty to like from his defensive performance and that's our priority in a 5/8. I'd love to see how he'd go with Cleary running the show rather than Luai.

Hooked

Juniors
38 tackles in your first 80 minutes of NRL then getting ironed out from a hospital pass, I wouldn't be firing any shots outside of a healthy boot either. He laid a few shots on in there, plenty to like from his defensive performance and that's our priority in a 5/8. I'd love to see how he'd go with Cleary running the show rather than Luai.

WCC is so far the only game to judge on that.