What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Kilkenny

Coach
I think Peter Lang is being a bit sentimental in his assessment of bringing DWZ back despite how well he has performed for the Warriors. It won’t happen, nor should it, it is obvious there are areas in our roster that need addressing and wing is not one of them despite the departure of Sunia.

I think the emergence of Trent Toelau is an interesting one and I have been impressed with his progress. Certainly retaining him rather than bringing back O’Sullivan or another journeyman half makes more sense.

Kilkenny

Coach
That clown Peter Lang is saying we should bring back DWZ. Sure mate let's waste cash on a winger
It’s just click bait I guess. I’m not sure he actually means it, but if he does it’s his opinion rightly or wrongly. It’s not going to happen so we probably need not concern ourselves to much.

Kilkenny

Coach
I think with the Papalli early release he must know where he is going. You don’t forgo $650k for 2025 unless you have at the very least a three year deal elsewhere on somewhat similar money even if say $550k a season over the three years. I think given the announcement you can rule out the Eels they don’t have a new coach yet, the Bunnies likewise Bennet the ink on his deal is still drying so he is not going there. The Bulldogs distinct possibility, Sea Eagles likewise both potential clubs if he wants to stay in Sydney. As for the Panthers maybe we could be interested, maybe at $550k a season, not sure we would be prepared to offer much more.

age.s

First Grade
I dont think Dallin is the right fit, but with Turuva leaving and May's future in jeopardy an outside back is 100% a priority.

Bred not Bought

Juniors
Papali'i is contracted till the end of 2025. Any freight by the Tigers would be for one year. Additional years are on us.
2-3 years should be our offer. His form the last 18 months has been poor. I wouldn't be paying too much for him.
Our pitch to him is. Come here for a few years. Get your career back on track, and then cash out.

Latest posts