What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

WestyLife

First Grade
Even for Panthers and their development you don't tend to hear this. Kid must be next level.
Casey is locked up at least till the end of 2026. He is getting fast tracked. Will either be in the top 30 next year or dev contract. How quick he progresses over the next few months will determine which.

Original Name

Juniors
Even for Panthers and their development you don't tend to hear this. Kid must be next level.
He looks frighteningly similar to Joey Manu.

Girds89

Bench
If the police see any evidence of his Mrs face, I can't see how May will get off his charges..

I believe May was a boxer or did a fair bit of amatuer boxing.

Given the alIegations... that he "punched her in the face and leg" according to media.. albeit that is hugely open to interpretation..is a punch open fist, closed fist, how much force if any.....

Just so many unknowns.

Id say if he hit her with his fists with any sort of force there would 100% be evidence of such. Bruising or fractures which would still be either visible or assessable by medical professionals.

Police are pro charge with DV.. what i mean by this is if May had assualted some random punter and there was only the victims version of events vs Mays with no other corroborative evidence (such as a physical injury, corroborating statements, cctv, forensic evidence) it very likely wouldnt result in him being charged.

Whereas in a DV situation the expectation is Police are pro charge, purely on the basis of a statement, even if there is no other corroborative evidence.

I have no idea whether May is guilty or not... none of us do at this point in time.

If he is guilty i hope hes rubbed out of the game. No place for it.

But until that point i dont think anyone needs to jump to conclusions... not saying you are btw..

Regardless to what happens i hope the club is providing a lot of support to both him and his partner. Hes a young man, with a kid.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
I believe May was a boxer or did a fair bit of amatuer boxing.

Given the alIegations... that he "punched her in the face and leg" according to media.. albeit that is hugely open to interpretation..is a punch open fist, closed fist, how much force if any.....

Just so many unknowns.

Id say if he hit her with his fists with any sort of force there would 100% be evidence of such. Bruising or fractures which would still be either visible or assessable by medical professionals.

Police are pro charge with DV.. what i mean by this is if May had assualted some random punter and there was only the victims version of events vs Mays with no other corroborative evidence (such as a physical injury, corroborating statements, cctv, forensic evidence) it very likely wouldnt result in him being charged.

Whereas in a DV situation the expectation is Police are pro charge, purely on the basis of a statement, even if there is no other corroborative evidence.

I have no idea whether May is guilty or not... none of us do at this point in time.

If he is guilty i hope hes rubbed out of the game. No place for it.

But until that point i dont think anyone needs to jump to conclusions... not saying you are btw..

Regardless to what happens i hope the club is providing a lot of support to both him and his partner. Hes a young man, with a kid.
Your last sentence is a laugh. If guilty Ivan should personally spit in his face before telling him to clear out his locker

Kilkenny

Coach
Your last sentence is a laugh. If guilty Ivan should personally spit in his face before telling him to clear out his locker
It’s the world we now live in, I’m sure our club will have provided support, counselling services to Taylan May. It is basically mandatory, regardless of what May or not have done leading to the criminal charges.

Personally, I have little sympathy for perpetrators of violence against women, regardless of any provocation . There really is no excuse or extenuating circumstances that can exist to justify a physical assault on a female, spouse, partner.

He is innocent until proven otherwise and I think we as a whole need to respect the process.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
It’s the world we now live in, I’m sure our club will have provided support, counselling services to Taylan May. It is basically mandatory, regardless of what May or not have done leading to the criminal charges.

Personally, I have little sympathy for perpetrators of violence against women, regardless of any provocation . There really is no excuse or extenuating circumstances that can exist to justify a physical assault on a female, spouse, partner.

He is innocent until proven otherwise and I think we as a whole need to respect the process.
We have been on "opposing" sides of this May thing and other times, with most of them me being a drunk lippy pest but you're decent bloke

Kilkenny

Coach
We have been on "opposing" sides of this May thing and other times, with most of them me being a drunk lippy pest but you're decent bloke
You’ve Cleary had too many bourbons mate.

You’ll regret this post in the morning when common sense will resume when your recovering from the undoubted hangover.

You’ll revert to calling me an old sook and sanity will prevail.

I’ll enjoy the moment thou, a decent bloke, I’ll take it.

Word is AFB is agitating for an immediate release from the Warriors. Given the Sharks probably don’t have the cap space to fit him in this season I wonder if there’s a world where we let JFH go early and take AFB for the rest of the season? Probably only happens if we really want to help JFH get to NZ ASAP.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
You’ve Cleary had too many bourbons mate.

You’ll regret this post in the morning when common sense will resume when your recovering from the undoubted hangover.

You’ll revert to calling me an old sook and sanity will prevail.

I’ll enjoy the moment thou, a decent bloke, I’ll take it.
Only a few Coopers Pales tonight. Have to coach my son's 6 soccer side at 9am

MugaB

Coach
Word is AFB is agitating for an immediate release from the Warriors. Given the Sharks probably don’t have the cap space to fit him in this season I wonder if there’s a world where we let JFH go early and take AFB for the rest of the season? Probably only happens if we really want to help JFH get to NZ ASAP.
Fuxk that, fish deserves a 4th ring, AFB can sit on a stick for ditching his club mid-contract , we wouldn't do better with him and without fish

Last edited:

Bred not Bought

Juniors

AFB is a selfish turd! He probably doesn't see out his Sharks deal either. It is a repeating pattern with him. I wouldn't want him anywhere near our club.

We have done the Warriors enough favours over the past few months. No more. Fish can see out the year.

MugaB

Coach
We don't mention Parra players here. You'll upset the @MugaB
He aint a parra player... he was our cup captain for 3-4 years, he is just on loan to you numpies, till our actual captian Yeoweh (praise be to Yeo) steps aside.. he would be a pretty good buy, and move Yeo into Fish's spot

Last edited:
We won't allow Fisher Harris to go early, why would we?
Also Garner probably going to the Tigers. Papali'i got injured yesterday so any chance of him coming this year is out of the question.