What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Murraymob1

Juniors
To
I will confess I haven’t watched him closely, but when I have watched him in action I not totally convinced about the hype.

Im sure there are better judges than I who do watch him closely but I wouldn’t be going anywhere near him for obvious reasons.
To be fair to the guy he has to wear a parra jersey that in itself will hide your talent and in some cases completely erode it

MugaB

Coach
Panthers seem to be chasing every player on the market what happen to this great nursery?
Just rumours... plus we lose quite a bit of talent every year, not as easy to promote within and stay consistently winning without also going to market for a few experienced players, either way, if we don't sign him(which we probably won't, coz I.moses is trash, and we aren't overspending on a one hit wonder) some other team will, like rorters or dragons, or even just to up his price to stay, most of these types of twitter rumour mil, is client trash managers trying to float prospective buyers, when really Penrith were never looking at them

maple_69

Bench
Flegg team is sitting two wins off the top. We truly have fallen a long long way. Only 4 wins ahead of the Eels as well.

How does Blaize look defending in the front line? We all know regardless of talent if he’s streaky in defence, Ivan won’t look at him. I wouldn’t be surprised if a boom half prospect came along that was willing to forego the overinflated payday in order to play with Nathan and win comps early in their career. Certainly going to set yourself up to earn a lot more over the course of your career that way than going to the Dragons or whatever for big bucks immediately.

Not a half but if Walters screws Mozer over for long enough in favour of his son that could be another option to strengthen the squad.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Papali’i,Stefano ,Talagi, Fifta
plus there’s been another 3-4 reported in the media over the last fortnight can’t remember the names of the top of my head
Talagi approached us, he wants to win a comp. If he’s made a decent offer, we might accept.

Stefano - we aren’t interested.

Fifi or Paps were needed to fill a hole in our back row.

If we signed no one from outside our club, we would still be a top four team.

I realise you’re trolling, but it’s still good to talk about just how strong we are.

Latest posts