What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

I think we need to be really smart about where we spend what ever money we have left available under our salary cap for 2025 and beyond.

I’ll leave the potential recruitment to those who may no best and put my faith in them.

Im sure they have a list, a plan and we will bring in one or more players who will strengthen the current roster.
Centres

age.s

First Grade
I'd be happy with Ravalawa if:
He's costed in line with a player outside the top 17, likely due to the Dragons paying quite a bit of freight.
Is ok playing Cup in our system in an attempt to revive his career.

He'd be great depth with a ton of potential. As the anointed replacement for Tito, no thanks.

Kilkenny

Coach
I could be wrong but I just can’t see us investing our limited cap space in outside backs, not given we have placed faith in the MCLean brothers.

JFH is leaving. Leota is approaching 30, I think we will see us looking towards bringing in a quality middle, but that’s just me.

Latest posts