What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Panther2021

Juniors
Burns issues in FG so far will not hold him back from becoming a regular. As others have said he was trying to hard and maybe still a little off the pace of the nrl, once he gets a chance to settle in fg his attacking prowess will show. We’ve already seen glimpses of it in fg.
100% agree. He's a great line runner

kinghippo

Juniors
Burns issues in FG so far will not hold him back from becoming a regular. As others have said he was trying to hard and maybe still a little off the pace of the nrl, once he gets a chance to settle in fg his attacking prowess will show. We’ve already seen glimpses of it in fg.
I think the lack of game time really hurt burns last year. He didn't look as fit as the rest of the team and was called on a couple of times for large minutes. Reserve grade will help him more than anything at the moment.

betcats

Referee
He is the sort of guy you need in the squad. Can do a job starting in several positions. Good depth signing

Yep good enough to fill in a coulple of positions if needed and maybe even force his way onto the bench if he’s going really well but at the same time if someone like burns or one of the middles is playing well in reserve grade Sorensen isn’t going to cause problems if someone else gets a chance ahead of him.

franklin2323

Immortal
Yep good enough to fill in a coulple of positions if needed and maybe even force his way onto the bench if he’s going really well but at the same time if someone like burns or one of the middles is playing well in reserve grade Sorensen isn’t going to cause problems if someone else gets a chance ahead of him.

lack of players like that aswell as no stability in the halves is what let us done during Hook's time here. Both of those things are now fixed. So should help

franklin2323

Immortal
Yep massive, In the panthers article they have said he is a centre/back rower but I’m positive he was playing as a middle forward in sg ball games that got played last year. Good on the kid.

A few of us said the Ball team was stacked last year Tago and Turuva in top squad shows that

murraymob

Coach
With the promotion of those 3 does that fill our squad or is there still a spot for the front rower we where chasing

betcats

Referee
A few of us said the Ball team was stacked last year Tago and Turuva in top squad shows that

Yeah they both scored a hat trick in the opening sg ball game last year.

It’s going to be a young nsw cup side but it will be good to watch these guys develop.

betcats

Referee
Pretty happy that we have these guys coming through this year earning FG contracts despite the disruption to the lower grades last year.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
All three are great players and well deserved contracts.

I think we are still an NRL level middle short.
I think our top17 is sorted, but we need a bit more cover in the front row.

I’d like to see this:

1.Edwards
2.Too
3.Momo
4.Critta
5.Charlie
6.Luai
7.Cleary
8.Leota
9.Api
10.Fish
11.Kiks
12.Capes
13.Yeo

14.May
15.Martin
16.Spencer
17.Eisenhuth

WestyLife

First Grade
All three are great players and well deserved contracts.

I think we are still an NRL level middle short.
I think our top17 is sorted, but we need a bit more cover in the front row.

I’d like to see this:

1.Edwards
2.Too
3.Momo
4.Critta
5.Charlie
6.Luai
7.Cleary
8.Leota
9.Api
10.Fish
11.Kiks
12.Capes
13.Yeo

14.May
15.Martin
16.Spencer
17.Eisenhuth
Probably our best 17 and best way to sort the bench. Martin can cover edge/middle as needed.