What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Original Name

Juniors
Odd move going to the Broncs. Reynolds is going to play, so you only have one and five eight available in the spine. Mann seems like the obvious choice at 6, but they also have Cobbo and Walsh battling out for a single spot at full-back; given how good both of them are, can definitely seem Walsh going to the halves at some point.

Maybe he is relying on Reynolds getting injured more regularly that Cleary is out form injury and rep games? But if this year is anything to go by, filling in for Cleary puts you in the shop window as you walk into a much more structured team.
Reynolds is getting old. They'll need a new halfback in about 2 years. That's the incentive.

Fangs

Coach
A true crossroads player. Clifford is 24 years old and has played 60 odd games. He can be a pretty good kicker at times but he has put in some diabolical performances this year.

age.s

First Grade
Clifford would be an amazing understudy for the right price. I feel like Clune is more likely to be in our budget though.

Kilkenny

Coach
Can’t see why we wouldn‘t just keep Kurt Falls as one of the back ups along with the kids from the juniors including Jack Cole. Any of the minimum wage options are no better than what we have and we don’t have the funds to recruit anyone on more money who is going to be back up anyway.

Big Mick

Referee
We only need a half option if Falls moves on.

5/8 I'm confident we have enough coverage with Cole/Puru.

Ideal first option is probably Falls - but should he sign somewhere else - then need an option - which is why we were after Madden.

Black Panther

Juniors
What is the deal with Falls? He was rumoured to be going to the Sharks and other clubs were interested too. Not sure if he has resigned with us.

Kilkenny

Coach
We only need a half option if Falls moves on.

5/8 I'm confident we have enough coverage with Cole/Puru.

Ideal first option is probably Falls - but should he sign somewhere else - then need an option - which is why we were after Madden.
I assume Kurt Falls is probably staying with us the Sharks rumour appeared to come to nothing.

Laui is not guaranteed his SOO position for 2023 after a losing series, not blaming him by any means but he is going to be under pressure to retain his spot.

martielang

Bench
Dajearn Asi would be a decent pick up IMO. Not that I've watched him very closely but the couple of times I've seen him in passing he's looked to have some potential.

Last edited:

Latest posts