What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Looks like this deal was done last year as the rumours suggested .When it came to sitting down with penrith management he could not face them

I agree. I think the club learnt from their previous contract negotiations with him and his manager.

Last contract was like pulling teeth. This one strung out so long it was crazy. Obviously decided enough was enough.

The statement earlier in the week.

mxlegend99

Referee
Except he never really did that with us?

I can’t even recall the last time we actually paid for a marquee player from another team since Petero Civoniceva
He kinda did what he has done at Bulldogs with us.

Dean Whare (offered fullback to join us, ended up in centres after being terrible. Critta won't care getting $800k+ to play centre though)
Sika Manu
James Segeyaro
Peter Wallace
Jamie Soward
Trent Merrin
James Tamou

etc.

Hooked

Juniors
He kinda did what he has done at Bulldogs with us.

Dean Whare (offered fullback to join us, ended up in centres after being terrible. Critta won't care getting $800k+ to play centre though)
Sika Manu
James Segeyaro
Peter Wallace
Jamie Soward
Trent Merrin
James Tamou

etc.

I forgot about Whare being signed to play FB. Didn't last long.

Murraymob1

Juniors
Spencer is there next target . I doubt Moses will go the dogs have a few top money players .So his price range might be to high

Iamback

Coach
Excellent job by Critta and his management, just secured $3.3m guaranteed before he's twenty six with two premierships in the bag.

Easily worth the tears of a few keyboard Warriors.

Knocked back $3m to stay, What he gets next deal will determine if he did well or not