What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

maple_69

Bench
If he does sign I’d keep him in the side, as long as he is engaged. I would look at rotating our props generously though to get Smith some good games. Sorenson is the other factor in all this. He’s a bigger loss than Leniu in terms of what he ALREADY delivers this side. Maybe you try and extend him a year.

Bob

Juniors
If he does sign I’d keep him in the side, as long as he is engaged. I would look at rotating our props generously though to get Smith some good games. Sorenson is the other factor in all this. He’s a bigger loss than Leniu in terms of what he ALREADY delivers this side. Maybe you try and extend him a year.
Me personally I’d put him in a 4 week prop rotation with Lindsay Smith, Eddie Blacker and Liam Henry, gives the 3 rookies 6 games a piece during the year, it will give us an idea if they are worth persevering with next year or if we have to go to market

Nailed it.

Murraymob1

Juniors
Peter is a good reporter but lately there must be some smoke blowing through the windows of the papers office .If he reports I have signed it is some real high quality stuff

Murraymob1

Juniors
Can Hosking play prop? He certainly is big enough. 6ft 6ft a tick under 100kgs.
He could first sight of him at the broncos he was larger later in the season he was trimmed down in weight and frame .Just depends on his role Ivan wants him to play

Recently one of my spies came across Ivan in real life.

430FA30D-F953-46E6-AEE5-0ED862EBE0FE.jpeg
The report is that he is very gracious and kindly to strangers. He is busy though, so please keep all Ivan interactions brief and friendly.

Anyone who understands the game would by now have come to appreciate that the bulldogs asset striping of the Panthers, is a bold and brazen attack on your way of life.

The smug era is under genuine threat and it is time for crisis management meetings and tough decisions.

It is a time for leadership.

I call on Panther management to draw a line in the sand and stop being stomped on.

The response must be harsh and I’m afraid, it must be brutal.

Defend the catchment whatever the cost.

Last edited:
I need a few beers if I had to spend time at the tigers as well.lucky he pinched that bus
You should redirect your misplaced opprobrium and crudeness to the dogs nuncle.

The mountains are trembling, the lights are going off all over Bidwell and some of you are in the gutter looking at the stars.

You can frolic about thinking everything is fine and dandy, but I can assure you, as each day passes, the threat from Canterbury Bankstown grows more powerful and confident.

The grand plan for a second Penrith team as the 18th side, they are surely scuttled by now.

You are running out of elite players my friend.

You are relinquishing your place as the cool team to play for now. Soon the local children will be playing and laughing on our High street dressed in dogs outfit

By then, as @soc123_au can tell you ( when he’s taking a rest from clubbing me over the head)

…by then it will all be too late.

Last edited:

kinghippo

Juniors
Does that mean we stop playing Spencer and promote others to get experience? Or does Ivan just play his strongest team. I had a bad feeling about Spencer leaving a couple of years ago because of lack of minutes.
The same could be asked of Crichton.
We need to ensure we have a centre a backup fullback and goal kicker ready to go.
So far Ivan has treated every game as a must win and had great success, I don’t think that will change, he will pick the strongest team possible every week.

The yak

Juniors
Peter is a good reporter but lately there must be some smoke blowing through the windows of the papers office .If he reports I have signed it is some real high quality stuff

Peter is all over the place of late. Gould rightly gave him another serve last night.

Sime_11

Juniors
we should be keeping Sorro now after losing Crichton from next year - he's not going to cost the world (we'd find money from Crichton's offer) and he does a dam good job for this team - he recognizes what a good team we have & culture here and bought in - he may not have come through the grades like everyone else - but he's one of our own

If Spencer wants a start - he has to move on unfortunately - he'll still be very influential for us this year even if he goes.

Latest posts