What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Why is it every time there is a player off contract...
We should buy him, ffs, we struggle to keep who we have... other NRL players won't improve our team unless they were fringe guys like sorrenson or hosking, that can build into NRL grade thru our system... its like asking for brandon smith then seeing the car crash that is the Sydney Rosters
Ivan's idea of hardening players up through NSW cup has worked exceptionally well in the last couple of years.
Sorenson, Smith, Hosking and now Jenkins has kept the production line solid.
There's not too many brilliant U/20 year old players that can get away without being battle hardened in reserves.

Ivan's idea of hardening players up through NSW cup has worked exceptionally well in the last couple of years.
Sorenson, Smith, Hosking and now Jenkins has kept the production line solid.
There's not too many brilliant U/20 year old players that can get away without being battle hardened in reserves.
Don't forget Tago, what performances he has had this last 2 weeks.

maple_69

Bench
To my knowledge Tago actually had very limited time in Cup given COVID. First half of 2021 would of been it? Did he play any Flegg in 2020? There obviously weren't many games played..

He's definitely an outlier, most need to go through both comps for a decent stint.

Danny Weilder says we're signing Daine Laurie.

Fox Sports are reporting Penrith's interest in Dane Laurie is to sign him for 2024 -

“I’m hearing he’ll be out of the Tigers and if everything goes to plan he’ll sign a short-term deal to play next year with the Panthers,” Channel 9’s Danny Weidler said on Sky Sports Radio’s ‘The Big Sports Breakfast’.

Quote taken from this article - https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...e/news-story/d6a37c59d4fd66ce231893abb712357a

Sime_11

Juniors
Luai aint going anywhere

Laurie will come on minimum wage where he will work hard to get limited opportunity in first grade to get a starting spot elsewhere

he'll be astute for Cup, but he's not replacing anyone in FG.

GowersDallyM

Juniors
Luai aint going anywhere

Laurie will come on minimum wage where he will work hard to get limited opportunity in first grade to get a starting spot elsewhere

I've been saying for months that I've got a gut feeling Luai will go. I'm kinda hopeful he does because then we have alot of coin to buy others.

Iamback

Coach
Luai aint going anywhere

Nailed it.

Luai/Cleary will be our halves for many years