What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Kilkenny

Coach
Just on Riley Smith, hopefully the change of club works for him.

I can’t ever see him progressing to the NRL but good luck to him.

Always tries his heart out, but 2023 was an ordinary year for him, played out of position for a significant portion of the season which didn’t help his cause.

Girds89

Bench
Happy for tom eiso to be back. Qualified high school teacher. 32 years old by early next year.

He will be a good nsw cup player and is easily capable of nrl if called upon but should be down the list..

But always nice to see a local lad come home.. lower blue junior. His family was all talented.. eldest brother played touch for aus.. alan played for the wolves in nsw cup. Riley plays with mckendy in a grade 1st division and was players player for emu last year.

Tom is a genuine nice down to earth bloke.. in terms of nrl takent his probs keast talented bloke in the squad... or he was at the storm...

There is a reason he was in leadership group at melbs for years. Hes a great role model.

Solid signing if true

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Have we signed Jayden tanner
Jayden Tanner that was with us a few years ago and then went to the Dogs with Ciro?

Strange if we have, I’d have thought he’d be well down the list if he came back. Surely he’s looking to get a first grade crack somewhere.

Iamback

Coach
Jayden Tanner that was with us a few years ago and then went to the Dogs with Ciro?

Strange if we have, I’d have thought he’d be well down the list if he came back. Surely he’s looking to get a first grade crack somewhere.

We need some older heads to fill out the NSW Cup squad. Maybe he thinks it is a better shop window to find a home in 2025

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I love hearing these names. Means coaching staffs (especially Ivan) weren't satisified with 2023 efforts in NSW cup. I was dissappointed myself with their collective efforts.

Hopefully this brings better depth and a re set.

Latest posts