What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Crashtest

Juniors
What about Junior Paulo?

Hell no, Paulo would wreck our defensive system.

Our front rowers need to be super fit like Fish and Moses so they can make a tackle and then get back in the line quickly. They don’t leave gaps in the middle like some front rowers on other teams do when they start getting tired.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Hell no, Paulo would wreck our defensive system.

Our front rowers need to be super fit like Fish and Moses so they can make a tackle and then get back in the line quickly. They don’t leave gaps in the middle like some front rowers on other teams do when they start getting tired.
One of the easiest gigs in the NRL

Hazelton I don't mind, he'd be the best buy we could still mould him into a starting prop, I doubt the sharks let him go though, there are some young props at parra (Ofahiki Ogden, Wiremu Greig) nabbing one for a bench spot would be good, just have either Smith, Martin or Sorro start with Leota, then Henry and whoever we pick up on bench, as I've said before shifting a few players around would be good for the future anyways we are always evolving, and Alamoti seems pretty well threatening on the wing/centre edge, May on the other, To'O and turuva as wings
You: hindy f**k off with your parra ideas, your team is complete and utter shit

Also you: there are some young props at parra (Ofahiki Ogden, Wiremu Greig) nabbing one for a bench spot would be good

Your obsession with straight up bullying Hindy is tired and uncalled for. Please give it a rest.

Spencer is off contract at the end of 2025. Any thought about bringing him back? He might command a pretty penny by that stage - if he succeeds at Roosters once he returns to the field.

Munky

Coach
Spencer is off contract at the end of 2025. Any thought about bringing him back? He might command a pretty penny by that stage - if he succeeds at Roosters once he returns to the field.

Collins has one starting spot nailed down while May is looking like a guy who can do the work required to start.

Spencer might end up on the bench for the Roosters so looking to get out at year end.

I'll probably be proven wrong but Spencer's best work seems to be from the twenty fifth to the fifty fifth minutes running at interchange props and utilities.

He's a great counter to opposition coaches having two hooker sized players on the field. Just blows up the middle.

MugaB

Coach
You: hindy f**k off with your parra ideas, your team is complete and utter shit

Also you: there are some young props at parra (Ofahiki Ogden, Wiremu Greig) nabbing one for a bench spot would be good

Your obsession with straight up bullying Hindy is tired and uncalled for. Please give it a rest.
They aren't picking those props, hence why i say parra are dumb

The yak

Juniors

I could be wrong but I just get the feeling it won't work out for him there.

Penrith/Roosters match a couple of weeks ago he sat forlorn with the injured Roosters. The moment the match was over he caught up with the Penrith boys and was instantly happy.
I could see him back here.

Munky

Coach
I was thinking Simpler Jack may be worth a shot coming back since he seems to have cut the crap.

Nek Minnet

mxlegend99

Referee
Stefano pooked pretty average against us. Fainu looked so much better IMO.

But throw me on the Fifita bandwagon as priority #1.

8. Leota
9. Kenny
10. Sorensen
11. Martin
12. Fifita
13. Yeo

Pretty decent starting pack. Could move Martin instead of Sorensen.

Goonji

Juniors
Stefano pooked pretty average against us. Fainu looked so much better IMO.

But throw me on the Fifita bandwagon as priority #1.

8. Leota
9. Kenny
10. Sorensen
11. Martin
12. Fifita
13. Yeo

Pretty decent starting pack. Could move Martin instead of Sorensen.
We’ve been the best team for the last 3 years. Not many players have looked good against us, let alone a 23 year old prop.

Latest posts