What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Sime_11

Juniors
If he is sincere and wants to win a premiership. We have our man.

If his manager starts playing us off against the Dragons. We move on.
Steve Bannon Bingo GIF

globalpanther

Juniors
Chammas was last week so
It’ll be Gus’s puppet Weidler on tonight.
Signed, sealed and delivered, is what I want to hear by late Wednesday preferably on NRL 360.

And it'll be interesting on 100% Footy tonight on 9 Now @ 7:30 pm to hear any more about this from Chammas

Frankus

Juniors
If he is sincere and wants to win a premiership. We have our man.

If his manager starts playing us off against the Dragons. We move on.
Yes he can go from being in a below average team in the Gold Coast to being in a below average team in the Gong. If he is genuine about winning a comp then he signs with us. Because there is no chance that the Titans or Dragons are winning the comp in the next 3 years

I’m not sure the salary cap auditor allows us to pick up Fifita at $850k. Its not a ‘woe is me, the world is against us’, but I think any team that wins three in a row isn’t going to receive any favours from head office.

kinghippo

Juniors
I’m not sure the salary cap auditor allows us to pick up Fifita at $850k. Its not a ‘woe is me, the world is against us’, but I think any team that wins three in a row isn’t going to receive any favours from head office.
I can’t see salary cap auditors being an issue.
$850,000 is an elite contract, just because one team paid overs doesn’t mean everyone should.
If it was $500,000 then yep they would be all over it.

murraymob

Coach
Again my concern was how this plays in the media to me he will go to the highest bidder nothing to do with winning.every club wanting to talk is ending in the media

Comes down to if he wants to play with unproven halves or with Cleary and Yeo tbh. Where he will play where most likely a premiership will happen.

I can’t see Walker and Sandon Smith leading Roosters into a premiership in 2025 or anytime soon tbh.