What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

hindy111

Post Whore
I think Fafita will go to Penrith. I reckon he knows he needs a side with good structure and success. Roosters I still think will be a strong side and if he wants that lifestyle. But right now he needs Penrith I feel. It would be perfect for his career.

BossleyPanther

Juniors
Looks like the Tigers will be the destination for juicy deals on good players squeezed out by the cap.

Reckon Papalii on the cheap would go well for us off the bench.
At $500-$600k would be a great deal and buy a prop with another $500k

Ivan yesterday it effects alot of people ($850k to Fifita, what about me says the loyal current players) next minute I want a release

ALX25

Bench
I wasn’t aware we have signed him for three years.

Dontknow Billy Phillips contract situation either but from what I have seen I would locking him up for a couple of years otherwise he is going to get poached.

Will play NRL. Another great find for your recruitment team.

Losing a few guys for next year though. They cant sustain success without signing big names.

take out Manu, Keary, JWH, Suaalii and thats a third of their starting side.

Not sure Crichton or Tupou will be there next year either. Obviously Roosters will buy the biggest and best names off contract to replace them though.
I think you answered your first sentence with your last

Roosters rule

Juniors
Agreed

@Roosters rule any news on Angus or Fifita from your end?

Your mob is in the box seat. Anything can happen with negotiations though. Holbrook is our ace up our sleeve.

We want to keep Gussy.
I think if we did land Fifi. Gussy wouldn't come to Penrith. Gussy was a private school rugby boy, who lives in the inner city. I don't see him looking outside that bubble. NRL related at least. Plenty of crap has been speculated over him, but a lot of is is misinformation. I think he stays with us.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Your mob is in the box seat. Anything can happen with negotiations though. Holbrook is our ace up our sleeve.

We want to keep Gussy.
I think if we did land Fifi. Gussy wouldn't come to Penrith. Gussy was a private school rugby boy, who lives in the inner city. I don't see him looking outside that bubble. NRL related at least. Plenty of crap has been speculated over him, but a lot of is is misinformation. I think he stays with us.
A failed bum of a coach is your ace?

Welcome to Penrith David

Pomoz

Bench
Personal relationships are so important. That has to give the Roosters a slight advantage. The Panthers very rarely win any contract negotiations,Uncle Nick wrote the book on it, so I expect Fifita to become a Rooster.

murraymob

Coach
Happy for Fifita to come to penrith as long as he does not raid all the pie shops and leaves some for me unlike the great man latimore who left only the vegetarian pies

Latest posts