What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

He didn't play in Vegas.
Played NSW Cup in Round 2

He has had a good couple of months but you aren't dropping more than $600k on him and you aren't going more than 2 years.

Not sure he is moving west for that
We should go with whatever keeps the premiership window open. Add in performance based incentives if you’re worried about any potential regression.
With Fifita off the market there’s no other off contract option with his ceiling. It would a mistake not to at least kick tyres on him.

GowersDallyM

Juniors
Probably steal Galvin from the Tigers. He asked for a couple of releases in the pre-season. If the Tigers keep losing he will probably asked for another one.

Yeah good call I'd have him and could make a great lock one day when he adds size.

Least teams are overpaying players to keep teams like us going for them.

Throw the money at Wade Egan to come home as the Wahs owe us big time and put Kenny on the bench as a utility/prop
Yeah hi Warriors. We know Wayde is signed until the end of 2025, but we’d really like him back now so can you please release him early and leave yourselves with no recognised starting Hooker? We take it this is fine since you owe us. Ok thanks, bye.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Yeah hi Warriors. We know Wayde is signed until the end of 2025, but we’d really like him back now so can you please release him early and leave yourselves with no recognised starting Hooker? We take it this is fine since you owe us. Ok thanks, bye.
We just gave them a top 2 prop in the world because we are good blokes

maple_69

Bench
Fair play, that's the Roosters. Doesn't solve their problems, as much as I'd have liked him, I think it basically puts a line through them.

Would love Crichton, tough as nails player that's had one dud year on the back of problems he appears to have confronted and gotten on top of and is now back to being a top 3 edge. Can play the middle as well.

Uto and Su'a are perfectly fine back ups. I'll be disappointed if we don't land one of these guys as it would be a really tough ask in 2025, after that though, plenty of options.

Das Hassler

Bench
Probably steal Galvin from the Tigers. He asked for a couple of releases in the pre-season. If the Tigers keep losing he will probably asked for another one.

His manager asked for permission to look elsewhere as they thought the door had been closed for him with Sullivan and Luai coming...well apparently he's happy now with his first grade spot in the NRL's most charasmatic team and looking forward to Jarome coming. I think you may have to look elsewhere to do your stealing...although....although... Bud Sullivan could probably be your's if you're sneaky enough :)

murraymob

Coach
While disappointed we did not land him.The club made a more than fair offer on what he has provided form wise the last few year
They did all they could we move on to another lan B

Bred not Bought

Juniors
Fair play, that's the Roosters. Doesn't solve their problems, as much as I'd have liked him, I think it basically puts a line through them.

Would love Crichton, tough as nails player that's had one dud year on the back of problems he appears to have confronted and gotten on top of and is now back to being a top 3 edge. Can play the middle as well.

Grabbing both Su'a & Sione Fainu could also be a great play. Upgrade our edge and bring in a young, powerful prop at the same time? Can't imagine that would top 950K.

Su'a is a good shout. Bennett back to Souffs might have some pull him there though.

Girds89

Bench
Haha its got nothing to do with the warriors..they owe us nothing. Fish wanted to go home for family reasons. Simple as that.

Holding him here wouldve not onky been disrespect but not good for us or him.

We know we have a heap of coin.

Either go for stefano or if we cant get him just jag a few gun rookies and front load a heap of contracts.

maple_69

Bench
McInnes is another I'd love here, off contract 2025, can't imagine he'd be as motivated to leave what should be a pretty good Sharks side though. Would be a great bench middle that can also give Kenny 10-15 rest.

The yak

Juniors
His manager asked for permission to look elsewhere as they thought the door had been closed for him with Sullivan and Luai coming...well apparently he's happy now with his first grade spot in the NRL's most charasmatic team and looking forward to Jarome coming. I think you may have to look elsewhere to do your stealing...although....although... Bud Sullivan could probably be your's if you're sneaky enough :)

I was replying to Lamback's post about the Roosters six. Suggesting the Roosters might make a play for him.
Some misinterpreted my post.

Galvin asked for 3 releases because an 18 year-old couldn't wait his turn.

We are not dumb shits like the Tigers. You are stuck with Dud Sullivan. What an embarrassing deal.

McInnes is another I'd love here, off contract 2025, can't imagine he'd be as motivated to leave what should be a pretty good Sharks side though. Would be a great bench middle that can also give Kenny 10-15 rest.
Would be 32 years old by then and plays a style of footy that doesn’t lend itself to longevity (see one Dale Finucane)

Latest posts