What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Sime_11

Juniors
id take Tuponiua on a realistic deal for both parties (Roosters would have to pay freight or no deal) - he is worth the punt - very effective when he is on form

Fifita gee what a moron - if his manager tries to sell him to us again - severely lowball him or tell them GTFO

edit - just seen Titans have confirmed the extension - surely that leaves a sour taste with Titans fans

Last edited:

betcats

Referee
Fifita has taken up the player option so hes officially off the market. Doubt the club would want to consider again anyway after the last week, far to many doubts over what he wants.

MrBlack

Juniors
Fifita has taken up the player option so hes officially off the market. Doubt the club would want to consider again anyway after the last week, far to many doubts over what he wants.
So no money now for an established halfback for the Titans now......

I am at Magic round this weekend. It will be interesting to see what reception he gets when he runs out

BxTom

Bench
Hmm honestly i cant help but feel this might make it hard to sign the next bloke who comes up. Hopefully rorters re-sign Chrichton and thats it for forwards. Anyway something feels suss with Fifita, why opt out then decide to stay? was he just pushing for a pay rise?
Pay rise was my very first thought.

maple_69

Bench
He flip flopped on the Broncos on his way out as well. Then has dabbled with the Raiders a few times since and generally been a walking contract headline throughout his short career. I'd have loved him on this team but this drama becoming a real pattern makes it feel a lot better.

Agree, hard to see Crichton leaving now, he might have a bit of a sour taste in his mouth but he should get his cash, his comfortable lifestyle and surrounds at a top 4ish club. I'd be focusing on Su'a at this point. He's the best forward available and we'd likely have enough left over to throw at a high upside young middle like Pole, Neame or Willison. Leota, Kenny, Smith, Su'a, Martin, Yeo, TBC, Willison, Henry, Sorenson would be a killer pack.

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
He flip flopped on the Broncos on his way out as well. Then has dabbled with the Raiders a few times since and generally been a walking contract headline throughout his short career. I'd have loved him on this team but this drama becoming a real pattern makes it feel a lot better.

Agree, hard to see Crichton leaving now, he might have a bit of a sour taste in his mouth but he should get his cash, his comfortable lifestyle and surrounds at a top 4ish club. I'd be focusing on Su'a at this point. He's the best forward available and we'd likely have enough left over to throw at a high upside young middle like Pole, Neame or Willison. Leota, Kenny, Smith, Su'a, Martin, Yeo, TBC, Willison, Henry, Sorenson would be a killer pack.

Roosters will be lucky to make the 8 next year... Actually, i dont think they will at all. Top4 is miles away from 2025

Thankfully the League community is collectively laughing at the Roosters when it could’ve easily been us!

Honestly though, this is poor form from Fifita. No doubt he’ll still attract interest from other clubs when his new contract expires after ‘26 but gee whiz, it will most likely be struggling clubs as the more successful stable clubs will want to steer right away.

murraymob

Coach
Be keen to hear roosters view he has more inside info on how it went down did Fifita pull the pin or uncle nick first

BossleyPanther

Juniors
Roosters will be lucky to make the 8 next year... Actually, i dont think they will at all. Top4 is miles away from 2025
On top of that, I doubt you will see much of Spencer. He doesn't seem like someone who will do good at a struggling club. He will end up back here or Bulldogs.

Latest posts