What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

I also wonder if Tago is carrying an injury he refuses to go get treated medically and is instead using sage and herbs to treat. Someone needs to kick him up the backside.
If this is the case, you would think the club would step in and strongly advise Tago to get proper treatment. Sage and herbs I don’t mind, but if surgery is the answer, the club should take his hand and lead him to the operating table. After all, the club has invested 3/4 of a million on this bloke for the next four years.

Iamback

Coach
Papali’i and Garner I'm surprisingly comfortable with

And below that?

Sorro is starting to see injuries hit - Is best suited to the midd
Mav looks not up to NRL standard

Hell even Garner turns 30 next year, You need 4 good edges considering we lose Martin to Origin every year.

So that is the one area will look skinny in next year

WestyLife

First Grade
And below that?

Hell even Garner turns 30 next year, You need 4 good edges considering we lose Martin to Origin every year.

Yes the depth is a worry. That's going to have to be covered by whoever is in cup but unfortunately like already mentioned MG 2.0 didn't live up to it which hurt since he was clearly the it guy they were grooming for that job. Martin will have to make 3 back rowers with garner off the bench and then hope not injuries.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
And below that?

I've taken Tago off the list as a potential backrower too.

Iamback

Coach
Yes the depth is a worry. That's going to have to be covered by whoever is in cup but unfortunately like already mentioned MG 2.0 didn't live up to it which hurt since he was clearly the it guy they were grooming for that job. Martin will have to make 3 back rowers with garner off the bench and then hope not injuries.

That is why I'd only look at signing backrowers to come in. The backs look decent enough especially with another pre season for a few guys

Latest posts