What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Frankus

Juniors
I disagree about Smith and Henry Both have improved out of sight during this season. We already know what leota brings. Add in another pre season, and they will fill the void well, Add in then the new kid who debuted last weekend to the bench. Sweet.
My point was we are losing arguably the best prop in the game and expecting kids with less than 50 games to replace him. I love Leota but he only really turns up once a month. Guess it’s a watch this space. Just don’t see how we are not going significantly backwards with his departure. Hope you are right and we’ll be sweet.

Girds89

Bench
He told my son and his mates that he sits between 86 and 87, maybe a bit more hits the dough nuts after training.

He said that with about 6 bruhs thrown in.

Cool story bruh haha. If thats the case hes the smallest 86kg bloke ive seen. Maybe needs to get to 90 for the ins and outs of weekly defending at 6.

We both want him in the 6 next year so hopefully he can make a good go of it in the off season

Frankus

Juniors
Taylan May gone! Good riddance.
I wish he had his head screwed on. He could be a really good outside back in the future. Best of luck to him, hope he keeps his nose clean and turns things around in his life.

Murraymob1

Juniors
Hope this frees up his cap money hopefully blade can answer with a yes or no .i expect the details of his termination have to be carefully handled

Frankus

Juniors
Cool story bruh haha. If thats the case hes the smallest 86kg bloke ive seen. Maybe needs to get to 90 for the ins and outs of weekly defending at 6.

We both want him in the 6 next year so hopefully he can make a good go of it in the off season
Keary is 80kg dripping wet in a towel. He handles it well enough.

age.s

First Grade
Keary is 80kg dripping wet in a towel. He handles it well enough.
Doesn't mean Ivan will trust him.

I'd suggest how he's used tonight will go a long way to explaining how Ivan sees him. He could potentially come on to replace Cole fairly early in the match but there'll be none of that when Nath/Luai are back in the saddle.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Doesn't mean Ivan will trust him.

I'd suggest how he's used tonight will go a long way to explaining how Ivan sees him. He could potentially come on to replace Cole fairly early in the match but there'll be none of that when Nath/Luai are back in the saddle.
Should be. We need to see who's best next to Nathan in real game situations