What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

chrisD

Coach
I wouldn't have Cartwright in the 17 except at 6, which probably isn't feasible with him, Kenny and Edwards not being able to kick long. He'd be the first depth backrower but I'd rather Garner and Sorro.

Alintheeast

Juniors
Are we talking about Holmes who went from Cronulla to nth qld he has been told he can look elsewhere may want to come back to Sydney dragons have way more money to spend
Or Cartwright who is at parra also been told to look elsewhere low cost but is a good nrl standard player
Sorry, Holmes, was incorporating a recent occurrence as an example of cane toad behaviour. Holmes is from Townsville where you can have a pretty good life on a $mil pa.

age.s

First Grade
I'd have Carty back. Wouldn't cost much and has gone ok in an abject Parra team.

Holmes is still a good player but won't be value in a position we don't need to strengthen.

Black Panther

Juniors
Jack Bird given permission to negotiate. Centre, Back row, Lock and 5/8 cover. Past his best, but would be a good cheap pick up. Every team needs depth signings.

Latest posts