What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Chins get the wins

First Grade
The way To'o plays by 30 I don't think he will be in the NRL. So I get the want to possibly get more but assuming the $650k figure is true then that is high for a winger. So it isn't like he is on unders.

That said a swap is the only outcome that is suitable but the story is shit
Nonsense. He's shown on signs of slowing down

mxlegend99

Referee
Bizza isn’t looking else where and the club aren’t shopping him around.

Hooper is taking the rumours and saying the Tigers should go all out for him IF there’s any truth behind the rumours. Which there isn’t. He cant find anything concrete and has only seen the shit floating around on social media.

Theres two sets of rumours circulating… one has the club shopping him around because of the salary cap which is f**king absurd. The club hasnt even replaced May… or surely spent all of the Fish money. Plus theres guys on big money who aren’t performing… why would we shop around the guy who helps elevate our pack?

The other rumour has him wanting to join Luai at Tigers. Both sets of rumours are people making shit up to fit the poor photoshop job that had Bizza leaving last week.

Bizza will be a Panther for years to come.

betcats

Referee
Hooper did say he’s definitely not being shopped by the club. He’s under contract, he’s not asking to go home family reasons, he’s home already. If it’s true the club just needs to make it to expensive for another club to sign him.

Murraymob1

Juniors
After watching nrl 360 some good points where made after Cameron came out and denied it it should have died but it actually grew .Nothing has been heard from to”o .Cameron could call him in offer another 50k a year that should keep him happy

After watching nrl 360 some good points where made after Cameron came out and denied it it should have died but it actually grew .Nothing has been heard from to”o .Cameron could call him in offer another 50k a year that should keep him happy
I wish that all I had to do to get another 50k a year was to have someone spread some rumour about me on socials.

The only thing that I can guarantee if we do offer To’o more off the back of this, is that we will start to see a lot more scurrilous rumours being put forward!!

Chins get the wins

First Grade
50k would be spitting in his face and maybe even worse than not upgrading him at all.

mxlegend99

Referee
The money angle journos were speculating doesn’t add up either. Dragons had Lonax on $800k. He lost money going to Eels and Bizza is on about the same as him.

What winger in the game is on more than either of them? Bizza is arguably the highest paid winger in the game already. He’s not going to get substantially more anywhere else.

Its no secret to him that Romey, Critter etc. left for more money. Or that Cleary is on $1m+. He knew this long ago. He isn’t stupid.

What exactly could he have learned in Origin that changes his mind? Lomax going to tell him he can leave and take a pay cut to join a cellar dwellar club? Dragons were happy to get Lonax off that insane $800k deal and a desperate Eels only offered him $650k a season to play centre.

Latest posts