What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

There is a forum upgrade thread in the Go ahead ask me anything section. Raise it in there with a screenshot. Admin will see it there.
@soc123_au
Yeh thanks mate. I've lost my privelledges so I can't give you a thumbs up. I've exhausted my options and still can't shake the ad.
I have tried to msg and contact LU but no reply. I don't have msg options either.
I'll do what you recommend..cheers mate.
Try ad blocker ?

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
I finally got rid of it by using another browser. Shouldn't have to if you give LU the necessary permissions and cookies and disable ad blockers.
I wish the owners of LU could install the necessary software to make this site more user friendly.
This is the only forum that I visit that is terrible with the amount of ads and the "contact us" feature never works.
I'll probably get a reply now that I'm talking to another member about it :(
I agree its painful. Its like a site from the early 2000's with the amount of ads on here

Chins get the wins

First Grade
If you believe the clowns in the media he goes up to $650k next year. Plus his origin bonuses take his wage to around $750k.
If that is true I think that is a fair salary for a winger.
But he's not just a winger. If we lose To'o we can't carry forwards like Marto who can have fantastic impact on games whilst only making 30m. Lose Brian and we can't play our forwards in the same way

BxTom

Bench
Usually if I don't allow ads..(use adblocker) I lose privileges like messaging, likes etc.
Do use a adblocker that doesn't effect your privileges, if so, what is it called and what browser do you use, also do you use the LU app?
uBlock Origin.

Usually if I don't allow ads..(use adblocker) I lose privileges like messaging, likes etc.
Do use a adblocker that doesn't effect your privileges, if so, what is it called and what browser do you use, also do you use the LU app?
I use VPN, but it restricts alot of stuff

Nutz

Bench
Try ad blocker ?
I use VPN, but it restricts alot of stuff
Yeh I have VPN but it doesn't stop this frustrating ad that won't go away Willow is having a look into it..cheers mate

Yeh I have VPN but it doesn't stop this frustrating ad that won't go away Willow is having a look into it..cheers mate
Try a different browser

Frankus

Juniors
More importantly can we stop the ads everytime every other osts they appear only just started happening
That's how the owners of the site make their coin mate. Install an ad blocker if it bothers you. Fortunately my PC comes equipped with one when I respond during business hours.

Frankus

Juniors
I just use the website in all instances (phone/laptop). When I'm on the work laptop - no ads. When I am on the phone/personal laptop its ads galore.

mxlegend99

Referee
You can't react to posts if you use an ad blocker.

If you ever see me not liking the posts of you beautiful people it's because I've lost my patience with it. I appreciate LU needs to cover costs but it's much more obnoxious than most other sites.
Likewise.

I cant like posts. Or open attachments. But im not giving up the adblocker.

Fangs

Coach
You can't react to posts if you use an ad blocker.

If you ever see me not liking the posts of you beautiful people it's because I've lost my patience with it. I appreciate LU needs to cover costs but it's much more obnoxious than most other sites.

Listen to wise BxTom.

Ublock is the future. I am able to post, leave reactions and open attachments all day long.

As an example I have used an anger reaction on your post. Not because I am angry, but rather because I have never used that reaction in my life and wanted to feel the adrenaline pulse through my veins.