What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Someone2

Juniors
I was expecting To’o to post this on Insta

“I’m under payed , I hate the Clearys and I want out ASAP”

the social media post was just to calm down the speculation while he's management try and handle it in a professional way in private

MrBlack

Juniors
Just on Blaize. Not official. Yet. No position has been promised to him. Very open to the possibilities of a player with his talent.

Which version of "not official" best sums up our situation here???

Not Official - he's coming, were just waiting on the cooling off period
Not Official - the roosters are sniffing around
Not Official - he's considering a backflip
Not Official - it all media hype and we were never getting him

Will be a great signing if we get it done. Real X Factor beit at 6 or in the center's

Blues Riff

Bench
I was expecting To’o to post this on Insta

“I’m under payed , I hate the Clearys and I want out ASAP”

the social media post was just to calm down the speculation while he's management try and handle it in a professional way in private
If he thinks his under payed, he only has he's management to blame
Edit- lol@pawwa.

Kilkenny

Coach
If he thinks his under payed, he only has he's management to blame
Edit- lol@pawwa.
I think Brian To’o is underpaid.

Ive never really understood the whole can’t pay too much for wingers concept.

Given some of the outside backs around, centres earning $800k, Brian should be paid similar such is his value and performances critical to our success.

Kilkenny

Coach
I can’t really say I took too much notice of Blaize Talagi anytime I have watched the Eels this year.

His signing came out the blue, so to speak, and he has big wraps on him.

Hopefully it is confirmed after the cooling off period and we can look forward to his arrival in 2025.

I also hope we have some funds left in our cap to bring in a decent back rower/front rower I still think we need another option in the middle.

Blade23

Juniors
Which version of "not official" best sums up our situation here???

Not Official - he's coming, were just waiting on the cooling off period
Not Official - the roosters are sniffing around
Not Official - he's considering a backflip
Not Official - it all media hype and we were never getting him

Will be a great signing if we get it done. Real X Factor beit at 6 or in the center's

First one.

Black Panther

Juniors
What’s the likelihood of Parra coming back with a massive offer for Blaize now? Like mentioned earlier, sounds similar to the Fifita situation.

If he does come here though, what does Cole think. He was ear marked for the 6 next wasn’t he not to mention Laurie.

Frankus

Juniors
What’s the likelihood of Parra coming back with a massive offer for Blaize now? Like mentioned earlier, sounds similar to the Fifita situation.

If he does come here though, what does Cole think. He was ear marked for the 6 next wasn’t he not to mention Laurie.
Does he want to play for a wooden spoon or a premiership contender? FMD its a no brainer; he won't backflip to sign with the Eels. In fact why would anyone want to go there apart from Lomax who is already regretting it. Cole isn't starting 13 quality at our club.

WestyLife

First Grade
Does he want to play for a wooden spoon or a premiership contender? FMD its a no brainer; he won't backflip to sign with the Eels. In fact why would anyone want to go there apart from Lomax who is already regretting it. Cole isn't starting 13 quality at our club.

That's harsh on Cole. Talagi was taking less money and turning down the fullback spot at the eels. They already gave him the sweetest deal they could.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
A bloke who's rock solid in defence? We could use that at right centre.......Cole is every chance to take that spot for 2025 if he stays fit