What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

And attitude. He better show a monumental improvement over the off season, because there's nothing to be impressed with right now.
Let's just hope it's the coasting, cruising time after signing with us.
Similar to Turuva after signing with the Tigpies. Got dropped, picked up his game, started cruising again and now dropped again.
He might even miss a GF start because of complacency.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Let's just hope it's the coasting, cruising time after signing with us.
Similar to Turuva after signing with the Tigpies. Got dropped, picked up his game, started cruising again and now dropped again.
He might even miss a GF start because of complacency.
Turuva has never coasted. Made a shitload of bad defensive decisions but he's never been lazy

Original Name

Juniors
Must be a single story building right now he would need a huge crane to even be first grade ready
If Connor Watson goes down Tyrone Wishart is NSW's next best utility currently. People were calling him awful, saying he doesn't belong in first grade two years ago but the attributes to be a really good player should have been clear to anyone who actually bothered to watch him.

He's still a largely a similar player to the guy people were calling awful now that he's killing it, makes a similar impression into the line on his runs, moves around with the same energy and enthusiasm. A guy with some speed who has powerful thighs who's tough and fit doesn't need much else besides confidence. Someone like that playing well should be no shock to anyone who can think about it despite people shitting on his form way worse than Blaise not too long ago.

The line between a guy people call awful, not first grade standard, etc and a guy everyone is praising as a gun player can be a thin line easily crossed in the right circumstances. That's why I wasn't talking about form but ceiling, they can have not much to do with each other sometimes. Regardless of me believing not first grade standard is an exaggeration in my opinion and partially irrelevant if he doesn't play centre.

Last edited:

Murraymob1

Juniors
If Connor Watson goes down Tyrone Wishart is NSW's next best utility currently. People were calling him awful, saying he doesn't belong in first grade two years ago but the attributes to be a really good player should have been clear to anyone who actually bothered to watch him.

He's still a largely a similar player to the guy people were calling awful now that he's killing it, makes a similar impression into the line on his runs, moves around with the same energy and enthusiasm. A guy with some speed who has powerful thighs who's tough and fit doesn't need much else besides confidence. Someone like that playing well should be no shock to anyone who can think about it despite people shitting on his form way worse than Blaise not too long ago.

The line between a guy people call awful, not first grade standard, etc and a guy everyone is praising as a gun player can be a thin line easily crossed in the right circumstances. That's why I wasn't talking about form but ceiling, they can have not much to do with each other sometimes. Regardless of me believing not first grade standard is an exaggeration in my opinion and partially irrelevant if he doesn't play centre.
As they say you can only judge a book by its cover .Last night at one point he made 5 tackles but had missed 4 .Can this be fixed yes.We have the best team off feild ever assembled in the nrl .But it may take a half season of lower grade to do it.I doubt he signed to do that
But I have every faith in Cleary and Cameron and jones they rarely get it wrong

Iamback

Coach

The same Wishart who was a late bloomer debuting at 22.

maybe at 24 Talagi will be in the same breath but that is 5 years away

The Realist

Juniors
We got the Dogs stink off Alamoti in a few months.

Getting Parra stink off a guy... year 3 should be good

No we haven't. Alamoti's defence is still questionable. Whilst we focused on Tago's poor defence mid season Alamoti was just as bad, just not as targeted or in the same position consistently for us to notice it as much.

Iamback

Coach
No we haven't. Alamoti's defence is still questionable. Whilst we focused on Tago's poor defence mid season Alamoti was just as bad, just not as targeted or in the same position consistently for us to notice it as much.

How many tries can you remember him letting in? Remember we let in 60% of our tries on the right side

Not saying he is the best defender but he isn't a turnstile like last year

Latest posts