What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Black Panther

Juniors
Yet in the SG Ball GF. Whilist chasing points we bring Ryley Smith back on for a forward and run Scott at lock
How did it work out for Ryley Smith at Penrith? Never quite made it as a Hooker/Half or Lock wherever they played him, didn’t kick on. Hence the reason they signed Scott long term.

Original Name

Juniors

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Assuming Papalii plays second row we'd be
8. Leota
10. Smith
16. Sorenson
17. Henry
in terms of prop rotation. We do we drop from that? All of those guys deserve their spot. A guy who's played as much first grade as Hunt wouldn't come here if he wasn't in the first 17.
If Soro has another year like this one we'll be in trouble

Original Name

Juniors
If Soro has another year like this one we'll be in trouble
As in injury? Sure we need someone else as depth but my point is you can't just get a guy who regularly plays first grade and go hey join us and you can sometimes play when there's injuries. They're obviously going to say no and probably be offended over being offered a deal like they're a reggies player. You'd get a wierdo reputation among players for doing that type of stupid thing.

Ideally we get a guy in the type of situation Sorensen or Hosking used to be in for depth. But that's easier said than done.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
As in injury? Sure we need someone else as depth but my point is you can't just get a guy who regularly plays first grade and go hey join us and you can sometimes play when there's injuries. They're obviously going to say no and probably be offended over being offered a deal like they're a reggies player.

Ideally we get a guy in the type of situation Sorensen or Hosking used to be in for depth. But that's easier said than done.
Yeah injury. His ability to play second and front row at rep level is amazing really. Him being fit along with Garner makes our side so much stronger and more flexible

Assuming Papalii plays second row we'd be
8. Leota
10. Smith
16. Sorenson
17. Henry
in terms of prop rotation. We do we drop from that? All of those guys deserve their spot. A guy who's played as much first grade as Hunt wouldn't come here if he wasn't in the first 17.
Just another Prop I think we need in case of injury and suspension

GowersDallyM

Juniors
Could Jack Cole make a 13 one day? Similar style to Kurt Mann who I highly rate. The games turning into a small man game as is shown by the bulldogs. You want quick feet in the middle these days especially with the 6 again rule.

You could even move Yeo into a middle throughout the game and have a smaller bench. We can't be using players like Eisenuth who is a plodder.