What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

No way the salary cap auditor signs off Hunt breaking his contract at the Dragons to play for us for unders.

That’s not a claim of bias, it’s just the reality that the league isn’t going to do us any favours after winning 4 in a row.

Fangs

Coach
No way the salary cap auditor signs off Hunt breaking his contract at the Dragons to play for us for unders.

That’s not a claim of bias, it’s just the reality that the league isn’t going to do us any favours after winning 4 in a row.

Dragons can chip in. Plenty of clubs have done it before.

We can trade them Soni Luke and Brad Schneider. Awesome spine depth.

Dragons can chip in. Plenty of clubs have done it before.

We can trade them Soni Luke and Brad Schneider. Awesome spine depth.
I just don’t see it getting signed off.

all academic anyway; no way Hunt the mercenary signs with anyone for less. He wins his premierships playing for the Queensland globetrotters versus the New South Wales Generals.

ACTPanthers

Bench
I just don’t see it getting signed off.

all academic anyway; no way Hunt the mercenary signs with anyone for less. He wins his premierships playing for the Queensland globetrotters versus the New South Wales Generals.
I think the allure of a Premiership with the greatest team of the modern era (of all time if you ask me but I'm slightly biased in my opinion) is being a little underrated here.

Not saying that Hunt will come here for unders or anything of the sort, but it's not unthinkable that he'd want to go out on a high note.

Fangs

Coach
I am quite sure winning a comp > money at this stage of his career. 2015 would burn him so bad.

Wherever he signs I'd be heaping pressure on him to retire from rep football. He will be 35 in March 2025. 15 tests and 20 Origin games. He will be making a small sacrifice to attain something else that has alluded him his whole career.

You get close to a full season from Hunt without the burden of rep football and you are getting a lot of value from him. Especially a team like ours who will probably have close to the highest number of rep players in 2025.

Latest posts