What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
I think this year has shown Burton is a better centre. Although a better coach could make him a good five-eighth… I’d take him either way

Weaponhead

Coach
Any five eighth would struggle in that rabble of a club. He is playing half and five eighth with a nothing fullback.

Burton is a five eighth with a centres running game. He would be a great fit at 6 in the Sharks system. He has the passing game and running game. His kicking game would benefit from less pressure.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Any five eighth would struggle in that rabble of a club. He is playing half and five eighth with a nothing fullback.

Burton is a five eighth with a centres running game. He would be a great fit at 6 in the Sharks system. He has the passing game and running game. His kicking game would benefit from less pressure.
The spine we would have with Burton, that's a top 4 spine.
With that you can have forwards who only have to hold there own

Frenzy.

Immortal
Should be monitoring The Bulldogs closely. Naden already gone to Tigers. Hetherington free to go. TPJ and Kikau both signed due to Penrith connection. Probably others going to get the broom too.

Enter experts to pick them apart and tell us all how shit they all are.

chewsta

First Grade
Was Naden leaving due to the Barrett fiasco? Or because he has been shite?
serious question, i have no idea if he has been any good or not.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
I think we need a mid season signing to fix our forwards issue… stake have we filled the 30 man squad yet? And how much cap we got left?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Was Naden leaving due to the Barrett fiasco? Or because he has been shite?
serious question, i have no idea if he has been any good or not.
Yes, the trigger, would suggest more of a Gus thing, they did not stand in the way.

Kikau's manager made a statement saying Trent has no effect, he will honour his contract at the dogs next year.

Stake Removed

First Grade
The flip side we need to be careful we still haven't resigned Uele as yet, and have a few players off contract for end of 2023.
Gus loves to try and disable other clubs

Latest posts