What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

Stake Removed

First Grade
Wouldn't be the worst pick up , he would be cheap , runs hard and would be good depth so would do a job , i have always liked him and like many at the Warriors has never been flavour of the month , new players always brought in over him . A lot worse out there .
Also he would get a chance to play with a club that has structure, something he has never had chance before

Inferno

Coach
not sure if its been mentioned previously but Burton and Fitz have the same manager.... could be interesting
He and Ramien are off contract at the same time.

I don't think Ramien has done enough to justify his pay in the time he's been with us.

Stake Removed

First Grade
He and Ramien are off contract at the same time.

I don't think Ramien has done enough to justify his pay in the time he's been with us.
I agree though he has been playing much better this year.
A concern is as well he has been suspended now at least 3 times since start of 2021, he rides close to the mark.

chewsta

First Grade
I got told that we are looking at Bunty afoa from the warriors as a possible immediate forward pick up.

Not sure of it's validity but would be a decent depth signing.

I like it. We need to straighten up our attack badly and Bunty only knows one way to run. As hard and fast as he bloody can too.

Bob Scott

Juniors
Ramien or Burton ? not even an argument for me , just comes down to the dollars . Would Burton be willing to be willing to temper what he thinks his value is to come to a team on the up .

Bob Scott

Juniors
I like it. We need to straighten up our attack badly and Bunty only knows one way to run. As hard and fast as he bloody can too.
An old fashioned forward , doesn't want to be a star just wants play and play hard , just what we need if Vaughan and Lodge are seen as a step too far attitude wise . Would come at a great price to .

Burton kicks with his left foot. There would not be many, if any, Rugby League team plays a left foot kicker at right centre. Ramien is a right centre.

Comparison between the two is null and void.

Bob Scott

Juniors
Lui has apparently signed with the Warriors so this might explain Afoa's desire to get out , as i said they keep bringing in players who they think are better .

Special K

Coach
Burton would want spine money not centre money. I have no issue in getting him for 6 next to Nicho. Just need flanno to run the numbers for us

Poss

Juniors
According to Scott Bailey (AAP) on twitter:

Good injury news out of Cronulla, Siosida Talakai (ankle), Wade Graham (foot), and Ronaldo Mulitalo (shoulder) all cleared of injuries after scans following win over Titans. Expect all to be names to face Roosters on the weekend.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
According to Scott Bailey (AAP) on twitter:

Good injury news out of Cronulla, Siosida Talakai (ankle), Wade Graham (foot), and Ronaldo Mulitalo (shoulder) all cleared of injuries after scans following win over Titans. Expect all to be names to face Roosters on the weekend.
Geez that is surprising.

Bob Scott

Juniors
Maybe now Miller has shown he is capable that a swap between Bunty and Metcalf could be on
Fairly obvious Metcalfe is bottom of the heap so i see no real issue letting him go , don't know that getting Afoa would be dependent on letting him go tho , Afoa is on the outer so they just want him off the books .

Latest posts