What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

chewsta

First Grade
Connor Tracey must have run over a Chinaman!
The poor bastard would be a walk up starter in pretty much every club in the comp. When it looks like he has a chance to make centre his position. He gets injured and Talakai starts murdering people in the centres. Now along comes Iro with 200+ run metres, tries, line breaks, tackle breaks and every other positive stat you can have in every game he plays and is banging on the door for the centres as well.

How long is Connor signed for? Wonder if he will stick around?

Connor Tracey must have run over a Chinaman!
The poor bastard would be a walk up starter in pretty much every club in the comp. When it looks like he has a chance to make centre his position. He gets injured and Talakai starts murdering people in the centres. Now along comes Iro with 200+ run metres, tries, line breaks, tackle breaks and every other positive stat you can have in every game he plays and is banging on the door for the centres as well.

How long is Connor signed for? Wonder if he will stick around?
Cant disagree, just not as sympathetic. Im big fan of his and looking forward to watching him in end of season games and hopefully some finals games. Only a handful of clubs can afford luxury of having such a player. Cant see Iro getting more than a game or two ,barring a few injuries. If Tracey continues performing in the way he has been over rest of season, his value will skyrocket. Might even be considered too valuable to sharks to lose. I wonder too how long he's signed for. If its a few years then "Yes" You may be right that, a higher power is holding him acountable for vehicular manslaughter of a foreign pedestrian.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I am stoked about Iro, may he be a life long Shark.

But I have to ask what is wrong with warriors recruitment?

Kid should be a warrior. But f**k them, we love him and always look after our Kiwi fellas.

They have fundamental structural issues.

I rate Iro better than any of thier three-quarters.

Life long Shark!!!

The storm apparently asked warriors if they would release Reece Walsh for remainder of season, then tried Tigers for short term deal on Adam Doeuhi to play fullback.
If that's the case let's ask Dogs if we can loan JAC for rest of season with Katoa out.
The storm will try anything

shaggs

Coach
The storm apparently asked warriors if they would release Reece Walsh for remainder of season, then tried Tigers for short term deal on Adam Doeuhi to play fullback.
If that's the case let's ask Dogs if we can loan JAC for rest of season with Katoa out.
The storm will try anything
Storm just got Nathan brown for rest of season and next season

Special K

Coach
They changed it due to covid but hopefully they do away with the deadline.

Give us a trading window mid season that is two weeks that is it. Also a proper off season with free agency etc. It is ridiculous people are talking about Cook, Latrell etc for 2024 in the middle of 2022!

Weaponhead

Coach
Really liking what i see from Oregon Kaufusi. Firmly believe he’ll be a great pickup.
He is playing with more aggression and conviction. Looking physically strong and will get better with another offseason as is only about to turn 23. Heaps of upside.

Kaufusi has played 61 games. For context, Toby has 60 and is 3 and half years older.

DJDL

Bench
So Wade is gone then

I wouldn't be so sure. I think he'll get another year, with a view to easing him out with Teig / Kaufusi / Colquhoun gradually getting more time from the bench.

It would be a massive loss to the leadership group of both he and Fifita went at the same time.

Still, it's getting late in the day to have not heard any rumblings about contract negotiations. Maybe Fitzy's showing his hand...

This is true. I think BHU is starting to step into that space as well.
That is true, Uele will be around 80-90 games same as Nikora as well and Jack Williams.
Tolman might be staying there is a veteran, we will still have plenty of experience even if Graham and Fifita goes