What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

Chimp

Bench
Agree, doesn’t offer us anything we don’t already have. Plus, he’s an edge forward - we have Nikora and Wilton who should both be knocking out 80 mins, and I suspect Talakai will become our edge rotation.

A huge bustling middle forward is what we need.

I suspect Talakai will become our edge rotation.

A huge bustling middle forward is what we need.
A whisper I heard a little while ago may have suggested that the powers-to-be could be looking at Sifa for that middle role from the bench, plus the extra advantage of edge and centre.
Just a whisper though

Chimp

Bench
A whisper I heard a little while ago may have suggested that the powers-to-be could be looking at Sifa for that middle role from the bench, plus the extra advantage of edge and centre.
Just a whisper though
Would make sense - gives us some impact and versatility. I was ‘all in’ on him at centre, but last year was disappointing - still did lots of good dirty work out of our own end, but defence and attack were poor.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Just a whisper though
I’m down for that but only if we upgrade the centre spot. Don’t want a fill in.

DJDL

Bench
So apparently Curran is off to the Dogs pretty much immediately.

I've got them firming as spoon favourites by the day.

Half a dozen 'name' signings and not one of them solves any of the issues they have, as is their approach to recruitment.
Honestly, it's like when it comes time to go to market they look at a list of available players and it's a case of "I've heard of that guy, let's sign him".

R-15-3

Bench
Curran will sit out most of the season with HIAs he is an early medical retirement candidate imo. Cops more head knocks than Ron Jeremy

Chimp

Bench
I see an article today stating Wests, Dragons and an ‘out of Sydney’ club are chasing Jack Welsby…. He’s the one we should be targeting for our 6 shirt. Can play 1, 6 or centre…. But I’d have him at 6 all day long. He’s big, strong, tough as old boots, competitive and can really play. Not a position we would probably need to prioritise (prop and centre should be focus), but if he’s considering coming now, we should be in the fight. Let’s face it, we would be a much better proposition to him the the Tiges, Drags or Raiders/Knights.

Latest posts