What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

Chimp

Bench
I’ve said before (and it was stating the obvious to be fair) that AFB should be our No1 target - he’s exactly what we need.
Obviously he’s a supreme talent, but he’s also a dickhead. He’s got some very rough edges, done some horrid things, just not a particularly nice bloke. But that’s exactly what we need. Every successful team needs a balance - whilst there’s a lot of perceived negativity to some of his traits, those same traits are the things that will add something to our team - a aggressive nastiness, a selfishness, a F-everyone else attitude. Whilst you don’t want too many of those negative traits in your team, it’s vital to have some, otherwise you end up with a group who are too nice, too sensitive, too brittle, not ruthless enough - as we’ve got now.
And the thing with AFB, whilst he’s done some stuff in the past, it does largely appear to be behind him (at least publically), and it certainly doesn’t impact his effectiveness on the pitch, or his team mates.
Move heaven and earth - get him, simple as that!

Frenzy.

Post Whore
AFB wouldn't be high on my shopping list. Doesn't see out contracts and as he wants to leave the Warriors won't have to kick the tin

What happening with Moylan I keep seeing english clubs signing players, but Moylan still hasn't gone.
The club needs to explain you don't go you will play for Jets and that's it.

Force his hand

Frenzy.

Post Whore
What happening with Moylan I keep seeing english clubs signing players, but Moylan still hasn't gone.
The club needs to explain you don't go you will play for Jets and that's it.

Force his hand

That's been done. He's been told he's not in the mix. He's gonna get paid better staying than if he goes I reckon and although it could be seen as a cunovanact I'd probably do the same.

Stuck with him till someone is desperate.

That's been done. He's been told he's not in the mix. He's gonna get paid better staying than if he goes I reckon and although it could be seen as a cunovanact I'd probably do the same.

Worse is that we're not flush with halves knocking on the door so if hynes or tricky cop an injury he's probably back in the team.

DJDL

First Grade
Worse is that we're not flush with halves knocking on the door so if hynes or tricky cop an injury he's probably back in the team.

Dunno about that.
Dykes might get a run there before Moylan.
Even Puru at a pinch.

It probably would depend on which one of Tricky or Nicho is out.

Quigs

Immortal
Emu Park has a decent 5/8. I've spoken to the Pres and the recruitment bloke and they both said they would pass on Moyzie. Although Fitzroy Gracemere Sharks might be interested.

Basically then need a injury crisis elsewhere

Even Flanno dosent want him